CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

Do you make assets icons for games?

What do you use it for? Charrr

At this time, I only use it for my Twitter profile picture but it was also my Discord profile picture for a few years.

1 Like

Highly recommended, Kira! Very quickly made an order, it took only 5 days and the art looks amazing!! I strongly recommend buying from this artist, you will not regret it.

7 Likes

Reading through the replys Im getting some mixed emotions and thoughts.

Your art looks really amazing but I want to share my thoughts.

1. You have a trend of delaying art then making it rushed and blaming it on stress

Ím not going to try and assume your actual condition because it could be hurtful if you actually have some irl problems. Though, I suggest thinking more before taking commisions and asking yourself:

Will I have time to complete this?

Do I want to complete this?

Will I run into any setbacks?

Am I in a good enough state to take on this commision? And so on.

2. You tend to block people as soon as there commision is done

Maybe this is because you have alot to do but atleast dont block them unless they find something wrong with the art or request another commision. Sure it might be annoying if they want to constantly chat but then just polietly say:

“I dont have time to chat and would be greatful if you didnt message me for non work related topics.”

3. You tend to disregard any comments regarding mistakes.

I have seen multiple posts on this topic with complaints and you havent responded to most of them. I suggest you do that so it wont leave a bad impression.

Thats all I have to say. Im not in need of art currently and you dont do the style I would need anyway but I wanted to leave some feedback :smile:

23 Likes

tl;dr
Very immature, unprofessional and definitely not the attitude you’d expect when ordering at this price.
Avoid at all costs, do not recommend.

I’ve ordered from Kxra once, it went totally fine (took about 4 days)
I tried to order from Kxra again, and she literally unfriended me half way through the discussion of prices, and said

I think I’m gonna go ahead and cancel this one! Thanks for the consideration and have a good one!!

Very unprofessional behavior, and it’s not what i’d expect when ordering highly priced GFX.

I then proceed to add her back (12 hours later), when I added her back she then said her prices went up again by 1,500. Which I don’t agree with due to the current conditions of what’s going on.

I told Kxra I would order when the prices go down, which I think is totally acceptable as I am not rich, and don’t have a lot of money.

Then she told me

I most likely won’t be accepting your commissions anymore, with all due respect. Again, enjoy your day uwu

Again, this is very unprofessional on her end and is really childish infact.

31 Likes

My friend @LITTENSY has ordered several commissions from Kxra, and in my discussions with him, hes been totally satisfied with what he receives, and also mentioned that they were really nice and helped throughout the orders.

Furthermore, a few days ago, littensy bought ME a commission through her, and I received it not too long after, definitely a lot faster than I would expect from artists in general. The art was definitely well made, they listened to specific edit requests I made (based off of a reference model), and was delivered easily soon after.

I’m not going to affirm this, but it seems like the other people who have had problems have been a bit pushy, or had some other issue. My personal opinion is that they are very nice, skilled, and delivers quality art quickly. If you’ve asked for art, then you need to be specific. I, personally, wouldn’t expect much if I can’t provide specific details about what I want.

In the end, its all down to you to decide who to buy from, and what the results were. I’m leaving a positive review, this time.

7 Likes

Amazing service. She got my AD done in a matter of 3 days and I am satisfied with the AD. She does an amazing job. I recommend her to everyone! Thanks. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Kira. I just want to tell you that you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Twitter Sale going on now!!

1 Like

Hello! I know you have made so big paintings that within every pixel, I love it!!!

But, for a test, I would like to see my avatar drawn by you…

Usually I don’t have the robux, but I’d like to see the picture If I had Robux…

My profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/391250865/profile/

Morne - Scrambled in Time Completer - 2017 User

And last word: Kira-Rox!

2 Likes

Looking foward to ordering from you soon, I’ve DM you on Twitter!

-MAST3R_here

I agree with this 100%. Although Kira is great at GFX, there is some struggle with great communication with the clients.

2 Likes

I know you’re closed rn but this is for future purposes

Do you happen to do YT membership sticker packs

if yes, how much would it be for like a 5-8 sticker pack

Comms are open!! (30 characters!)

3 Likes

I’ve sent a DM on Twitter, Currently wanting a Pfp, @MAST3R_here

This artist is a scammer, scammed multiple of my friends.

2 Likes

Think you replied to the wrong person.

2 Likes

I’m hearing a lot about scams is all of this true? @tkirax

1 Like

Yes. I Don’t Recommend Her. She Just Rushes Through Your Order, And She Is Really Rude.

3 Likes