CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

Got a christmas/holiday update for your game? Need a new look for your channel? Consider purchasing some new art for it!

Thanks for the support!

I would love to order from you, but I am broke at the moment.

But I am thinking about buying, I couldn’t find your discord. Can you DM Me
Aqusteus#0001, I found you since you made 2 of my friends logo and they are amazing.

1 Like

Commissions will be closing to the public starting the 21st of December and might be closed for all of 2020 so if you’d like the purchase some art now this is the best time!

1 Like

Last week to purchase a commission!!!

2 Likes

What are average prices for commissions?

2 Likes

Commissions are officially closing to the public tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Commissions are now open for ONE DAY ONLY! Then they will be closed to the public forever. Purchase now!!

With all honesty I was interested in purchasing a commission but due to many people talking about “your bad service” I have changed my mind.

7 Likes

Totally understandable, thanks a bunch for your consideration!

Hey, by any chance are your commissions still open?

1 Like

Your Discord doesn’t seem to working, can you add me instead?

Andre.#5407

Pricing as gone down & commissions are open again! Purchase today!

2 Likes

Commissions are officially closing forever within a few days! Please order now if you’d like to get a commission!

Little bump! Commissions are officially opened for the weekend!!

2 Likes

Kira’s work is amazing. Yeah, sure the only thing driving customers away is the pricing, but WOW the art is fantastic. I recommend this artist to those looking for a decent profile picture, game ad, whatever it is.

3 Likes

Updated again! Please check it out and share with friends if you can :wink:

can u add a pfp and a game icon bundle?

Nope, it’d need to be 4+ items

You are very talented, but as of now I will keep you on my list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just bought a commission, art was amazing and the service was fantastic! I would definitely reccomend buying from this artist, and I plan to buy again in the future!

1 Like