CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

You are very talented, but as of now I will keep you on my list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just bought a commission, art was amazing and the service was fantastic! I would definitely reccomend buying from this artist, and I plan to buy again in the future!

1 Like

Hey Kxra. This looks super awesome. Which program do you use for this?

2 Likes

Please consider purchasing soon! Commissions will be open for a lil while longer!

Check out the Free PFPS & Full body drawing deal this week :eyes:

I went to Kira asking for an icon, thumbnail, game passes and an ad. I unfortunately have to leave a bad review here because of the type of service I received. When I first talked to her I paid her 25k ROBUX for all the things I needed (paid upfront). She told me that all of the art would be completed by Friday. Four days went by with no updates. I asked her if there was any updates and she said she would have the sketches completed that day and everything done on Friday. Two more days then went by without any updates. I asked her again and she finally sent the sketches the next morning. She did not have the things I ordered completed when she said (Friday). It was then Saturday and she told me she would have everything completed on the weekend and she was sorry for the wait. I said it was fine and I continued to wait. The weekend then went by and still no updates at all. She then stopped replying to me for about 10 hours until I said I thought she was ignoring me. At this point I had been waiting 10 days, she said she wasn’t ignoring me and for me to not jump to assumptions. I said I hope it’ll be completed soon and she said “it’s not like it’s never going to be completed???”. I thought she was being a bit rude here as well, but that might just be me. Now it was Tuesday (today) and she said she was depressed and was going to push my commission back even more. I told her its been almost 2 weeks and she then said she would get it completed right now cause “she couldn’t take this anymore”. (On her twitter she was also still asking people to commission her in the post saying she was depressed, even though she wouldn’t even complete mine.) She then sent the completed art only 40 minutes later. I was happy they were finally completed but everything was EXTREMELY rushed. If you zoom in on the art there’s MANY mistakes and the thumbnail in general is very bland and not eye-catching compared to her other work. The game pass icons I received we’re just white text with the name of the icon with a sunburst background. When she was completed she didn’t ask me if it was alright or if I needed anything changed she simply just said “thanks for ordering from me have a nice day”. I then said to her that everything seemed very rushed and she blocked me. This is honestly the worst service I have ever dealt with. I do not recommend buying from Kira.

Gamepass icons looked like this (all the same except for one of them, just different text.)

Thumbnail I recieved:

You can tell that it’s rushed in many spots.

Proof of some of the things she said.

39 Likes

I highly recommend kira as an artist for your games. I commissioned her and in a matter of 2 days she made this amazing artwork:

6 Likes

Wish that the art I received had been that good. :confused:

12 Likes

Do you make assets icons for games?

What do you use it for? Charrr

At this time, I only use it for my Twitter profile picture but it was also my Discord profile picture for a few years.

1 Like

Highly recommended, Kira! Very quickly made an order, it took only 5 days and the art looks amazing!! I strongly recommend buying from this artist, you will not regret it.

7 Likes

Reading through the replys Im getting some mixed emotions and thoughts.

Your art looks really amazing but I want to share my thoughts.

1. You have a trend of delaying art then making it rushed and blaming it on stress

Ím not going to try and assume your actual condition because it could be hurtful if you actually have some irl problems. Though, I suggest thinking more before taking commisions and asking yourself:

Will I have time to complete this?

Do I want to complete this?

Will I run into any setbacks?

Am I in a good enough state to take on this commision? And so on.

2. You tend to block people as soon as there commision is done

Maybe this is because you have alot to do but atleast dont block them unless they find something wrong with the art or request another commision. Sure it might be annoying if they want to constantly chat but then just polietly say:

“I dont have time to chat and would be greatful if you didnt message me for non work related topics.”

3. You tend to disregard any comments regarding mistakes.

I have seen multiple posts on this topic with complaints and you havent responded to most of them. I suggest you do that so it wont leave a bad impression.

Thats all I have to say. Im not in need of art currently and you dont do the style I would need anyway but I wanted to leave some feedback :smile:

23 Likes

tl;dr
Very immature, unprofessional and definitely not the attitude you’d expect when ordering at this price.
Avoid at all costs, do not recommend.

I’ve ordered from Kxra once, it went totally fine (took about 4 days)
I tried to order from Kxra again, and she literally unfriended me half way through the discussion of prices, and said

I think I’m gonna go ahead and cancel this one! Thanks for the consideration and have a good one!!

Very unprofessional behavior, and it’s not what i’d expect when ordering highly priced GFX.

I then proceed to add her back (12 hours later), when I added her back she then said her prices went up again by 1,500. Which I don’t agree with due to the current conditions of what’s going on.

I told Kxra I would order when the prices go down, which I think is totally acceptable as I am not rich, and don’t have a lot of money.

Then she told me

I most likely won’t be accepting your commissions anymore, with all due respect. Again, enjoy your day uwu

Again, this is very unprofessional on her end and is really childish infact.

31 Likes

My friend @LITTENSY has ordered several commissions from Kxra, and in my discussions with him, hes been totally satisfied with what he receives, and also mentioned that they were really nice and helped throughout the orders.

Furthermore, a few days ago, littensy bought ME a commission through her, and I received it not too long after, definitely a lot faster than I would expect from artists in general. The art was definitely well made, they listened to specific edit requests I made (based off of a reference model), and was delivered easily soon after.

I’m not going to affirm this, but it seems like the other people who have had problems have been a bit pushy, or had some other issue. My personal opinion is that they are very nice, skilled, and delivers quality art quickly. If you’ve asked for art, then you need to be specific. I, personally, wouldn’t expect much if I can’t provide specific details about what I want.

In the end, its all down to you to decide who to buy from, and what the results were. I’m leaving a positive review, this time.

7 Likes

Amazing service. She got my AD done in a matter of 3 days and I am satisfied with the AD. She does an amazing job. I recommend her to everyone! Thanks. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Kira. I just want to tell you that you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Twitter Sale going on now!!

1 Like

Hello! I know you have made so big paintings that within every pixel, I love it!!!

But, for a test, I would like to see my avatar drawn by you…

Usually I don’t have the robux, but I’d like to see the picture If I had Robux…

My profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/391250865/profile/

Morne - Scrambled in Time Completer - 2017 User

And last word: Kira-Rox!

2 Likes

Looking foward to ordering from you soon, I’ve DM you on Twitter!

-MAST3R_here