CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

Terrible service. Ordered a thumbnail and a logo. She delivered a couple of days later (we paid 20k for these). She says that she will give us an update the morning of the day that she will be done and never does, we ask her politely and she responds with “this is giving me too much pressure and stress”. She delivers it then I ask her to change something about it and she says “no thank you” and blocks me. Horrible service. Highly recommend you don’t order from this artist!

26 Likes

@tankattack9’s previous experience with her service should’ve been a red flag. What she’s doing isn’t illegal nor is it against the TOS however it’s the downside of paying up front by removing all obligation on her end aside from delivering the product.

This is why I personally avoid paying up front unless it’s out of desperation as I prefer to pay upon completion.

10 Likes

Updated and Lowered the Pricing!!

1 Like

Commissions are now Re-OPEN! Added a few things and updated a few things! Thanks for you guys’ support!

2 Likes

Hi there, I may be interested in UI but by 1 of each what do you mean? 1 UI costs that much or?

Pleasure to work with, said what I’m looking for and got a good product in a few days.

1 Like

Awesome artist. Ordered a game bundle that came with some thumbnails and icons. Extremely friendly, and delivers earlier than expected. Pleasure to work with, hope to commission again in the future.

2 Likes

I’ve always had great experience with @KxraDraws!

Highly Recommend!

1 Like

Highly recommend! She is an amazing artist and gets the work done very quickly. Worth the money! :+1:

1 Like

Great artwork, reasonable rates, efficient and friendly communication - what’s there not to love?

2 Likes

Heyo guys! Just a small update? Sort of! I am looking for game studios or anything that is looking for a long term designer or anything like that! Also please make sure to follow me on twitter to see any sales that I have a such like that! thanks!

3 Likes

I have liked her art for a very long time, the art she has made for me is phenomenal!

1 Like

Sorry, but you asked to make this ad to be re-made, it was remaded. End. Next time you should be more specify about it :wink:

I highly recommend this artist to anyone who needs graphic art but isn’t willing to pay hundreds of thousands on art. Cheap, fast, and very responsive. You totally get what you pay for and they have really nice detail!

Here’s some of my favorites:

4 Likes

Nobody is making drawn thumbnails for hundreds of thousands.

1 Like

He means that if you are in a budget and don’t want to spend a lot, @KxraDraws is the person for you!

2 Likes

Hello ,I am interested in UI art. I added you on discord @the ging koon#5316

Pricing has been updated and commissions are still open! Be sure to check out my twitter for any updates & sales!

Christmas and other cool holidays are right around the corner so make sure you get your art for your game updates and profile pictures while ya can!!

2 Likes

Commissions are open! DM if interested!!!