[CLOSED] [300+ USD] Hiring Gameplay Programmer

About Us

Hello, we’re a team of amateur game-developers looking to create a fun, friend-based game on Roblox.

We’re looking to hire someone to program approximately 8 minigames. Descriptions, maps, and UIs will be provided. There may be opportunities for additional commissions.

Requirements:

• Provide progress-updates on a daily basis.
  • Write efficient, clean, and easy to read code.
  • Experience with algorithms, particularly maze-generation.
  • Follow guidelines to ensure your code is compatible with our current code-base.
  • Experience with AeroGameFramework is preferred, but not a requirement.

Payment

Our payment method is Paypal only, in USD or CAD. We’re interested in paying per-task and will provide you with the descriptions and any assets needed upfront. Please contact us for a more detailed description of each task required. Payment is negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at JamesBlossom#9912. You can also drop your Discord tag below, along with your portfolio and we will reach out to you.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested, shot you a fr! Also I don’t have a portfolio, but you can give me some starter tasks to show you that I can script well.

1 Like

I’m interested! You can see my portfolio here

You can also contact me on my discord: wraith#0276

1 Like

Hello there! i am interested. you can see my portfolio here

You can also contact me on my discord: Slender#1668

1 Like

My portfolio: Gutoggg's Portifolio
My Discord Tag: Guto#6740

1 Like

I’ve sent a friend request on Discord! My portfolio can be found here: [PORTFOLIO] (Open Again) Chemicalex - Programming, Building, Graphic/Gui Design, Character Art

This position is no longer available. Thank you to those who applied.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.