looking for a 3D modeler for a RPG game (not role-play, but the type where you fight monster and level up)., you must have a portfolio of some sort to apply. The game is heavily influenced by anime.
What I’m looking for:
- Good work ethic
- Availability to work on weekdays and weekends
- Some knowledge on japanese cartoons is a plus
About the Job:
- You will be asked to create a customs/armors based on reference pictures
- I would request 2-4 customs/armors per week, at the beginning of each week, and would need them to be finished by the end of Friday or some time early Saturday
- The meshes must match/be compatible with Roblox’s default R15 body (Right Hand, Right Lower Arm, Right Upper Arm, etc.)
- The meshes must be color-able in Roblox Studio, in other words, you do not have to texture it. Meshes on each part of the body must be separated by color/detail
Examples of work: (they are made by @Thecaster230, he is modeling for multiple people right now so I want to put some weight off of him)
- 10-30k R$ per set, depending on the difficulty, and of course, we can negotiate on the price. And as I mentioned above, I will be requesting 2-4 sets per week, so that would be up to 100k per week
My preferred way of paying is through Robux/group funds, but occasionally I can offer USD by PayPal accordingly with the DevEx rate. Payment will be sent after a preview of the product.
or you can just reply with your discord and I’ll add you, or you can just contact me here