[Closed] [3k+ and %] 2D Artist Needed!

About Us

Hi there! We are RoLife Studios, We are developing a game called RoLife! This game is essentially a life simulator for the roblox platform, specifics can be gone into in dms as I do not wish to reveal too much.

About The Job

We need a professional 2d Artist to create 14 different cartoony characters, 7 Male and 7 Female, We estimate that this will take up to 28 Hours, So the deadline gives you plenty of time, we would like them completed by the 8th November ready for the release date of the 15th of November

Example of our game's design style

Payment

We are paying 3k Robux and 20% of the game this leaves 20% for advertisements and 60% for myself as I will be doing all of the UI, the scripting, translating and I will be learning composing.

Contact Us

You can dm myself on discord: Groot#5065

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Would love to help, but do if my style is good enoughUntitled173_20201026233954 Untitled167_20201026165102

I Like your style! Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

Hello! I am very Interested in this job, I have sent you a friend request on discord. My username starts with karol. Have a great day/night.

This is one example of my art style, I can message you in detail on discord. Thanks.

Hi! I’m interested.

Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] Ashaliar - 2D Artist

Discord: ashaliar, #0205

Hey! I LOVE your work, I was heavily considering asking if you would take an offer like this but you seemed well out of my budget are you happy to still accept this?

Also sorry for the slow reply I am a bit everywhere atm as I am organising my stuff for an apprenticeship in I.T Support

If it’s too late then I would like to apply for something like this.

My portfolio: GhoulieCheesy - Artist Portfolio

I would be happy to accept. Please PM me or add me on Discord.

Discord- ashaliar, #0205

I sent a request :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.