[CLOSED] [40K] Hiring A Programmer! | Working Title

a1acc0987252cdcfa7e4f7b21f847833

Sloth Simulator

About

Hello developers, I am a 15-year-old developer that has a passion for building on the Roblox platform. Working Title is hiring a programmer for scripting a whole upcoming simulator game. More information will be given to you if you are interested.

The Team
@Tigger_Dev - Builder & Owner
@Tigger_Dev & @MarcyDev - Modeling
@RewrittenDeveloper - Co-Owner
@cam_Guy - Scripter
@Tigger_Dev & @RewrittenDeveloper - UI

If you wonder how my building skills are: Tigger_Dev | Building Portfolio [OPEN 0/2]

About The Job

This is a long-term request and we NEED a programmer that has passion and is motivated by what they are doing. Daily progress is required, and exceptions will be allowed tho if you got a reason it. You will program the full game and, you will get more information if you are interested in this position.

A few things you will be making;

• Pet system
  • MENU, loading screen
  • Shop&buy
  • Leaderboard such as rebirth, played length, total money
  • Twitter code system
  • (Possible) Trading

The deadline will be discussed later on.

Payment

We are paying the programmer 40k group funds after the programming is finished. We cannot offer a 50% down payment

Contact

You can contact me through one of the following methods. I am most likely to respond to Discord or DevForum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have any questions please let me know!

1 Like

I can help script the leaderboards and datastores/ twitter codes. My portfolio: [OPEN] bootsareme's Portfolio | Lua Programmer & Game Developer

Edit: I can’t do all the things listed, but I will accept a lower pay, if wanted.

2 Likes

We are still looking for a scripter!

1 Like

What do the pets need to do? Like will they have abilities or attacks they can do? Or will they just follow you around and look cute?

1 Like

Hey! I’m looking for some part-time scripting jobs, I’d prefer not being in the role of a lead scripter. JackStrauss#2421

2 Likes

i am interested on this job, I have experience on scripting. contact me on discord Tunisiengaming#4802

2 Likes

Hello,
The pets will follow you on your back and the only thing they will do is that they will boost your money income.

If you’re still in need of one, I have sent you a friend request on Discord! bob.#8877

1 Like

I think you put this in the wrong tag it says builder when you’re looking for a programmer just to let you know.

1 Like

I’m a programmer with 3 years of actual coding experience.
This is a game that I’ve programmed:

I’m available for part time cuz I have to update this game.
Btw this game has signed a contract with tencent to be published in China

1 Like

I would love to help out with some of these things! Is part time possible? I’m adding you on Discord at HendricoMaximus!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.