4SHN | Animator/Rigger Portfolio [Closed]

About Me

Hi, I’m Steve and 4SHN! I am offering my services as an animator. I can also rig models for animating.

I am in my senior year as a Computer Science major at Rutgers University. I am also a Community helper on the Roblox Discord server owned by Ysko.

Showcase

You can view my animations in:
Steve’s Animations

Here are mp4 videos of some animations

Slime & Worm Rig
Hammer Attack
Spin Kick

You can also look through my scripting work through my Roblox profile!

Availability

I can work throughout the week and on weekends when I haven’t been dragged away by my parents. You can contact me whenever :smiley: whether through Discord, Facebook, or Roblox.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either group funds or USD. However, I prefer, USD. Also, sorry, I do not accept percentages unless I am certain the group/game will earn profit. And for very small projects, I may work pro bono if it’s something I want to practice and seems fun. For animation and rigging costs, I generally estimate how many hours the work will take and set the price to 8USD/hour or 3000Robux/hour. I’ll set a price before working.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, through Roblox or Discord if you can find me. I change my discord name a lot :sweat_smile: so I’m not going to put it here anymore.

Thanks for checking my portfolio out! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice working with you. His animations are made quick and good.

Hi. Can you message me on discord, xuefei123#1234

Hi, Are commissions active? If so, Might hire you later on.

No sorry, I’m not taking too many because of school

Worked with @4SHN on 2 games. Very reliable, speedy work, and to a very high standard in terms of quality.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an animator!

1 Like

Hey, your Discord user isn’t working for me. Could you please add me: lollganz#3299

oh mb, I just changed it a few days ago

I sent a friend request. I’m LucidReese#0170

I just checked out your animations and they are FLAWLESS, I adore them! I check them out in a private server and they were amazing. I’ll consider buying from you. Keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, would love to talk to you on discord if you’re available. Cal#2202

1 Like

Hi, are comms open? Looking for a rigger to do some work on a mesh

1 Like

Hello I was just wondering if you still open because I’m interested in comm you

no, sorry, my commissions are closed

1 Like