CLOSED (50k R$) Looking for an EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER to create a complex inventory system

About Us

Hello! I recently started on a new game and I need help scripting an inventory system.

About The Job

I’m looking for an experienced scripter to script an inventory system for me. Already have assets made - may need some GUI knowledge to reposition things. Good communication skills are appreciated; I’d like progress updates daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship between eachother.

I have a Trello to-do list containing pictures and every feature needed. I’m not sure If I can post off-site links here so DM me on Disc for it.

Some features being:

• Different tabs for each different item class
  • Functionality for dropping items
  • Inventory being able to save and auto load when joining a server

I would want the inventory finished within a month after starting.

Payment

I have a budget of 50k Robux. Payment will be through group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord; JasperG007#0001

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord for further information about what needs to be done. Once I know that information, I’ll know you know if I’m able to do the commission.

1 Like

When you say you have a budget of 50k robux, is that the guaranteed pay or is that the amount you are spending on the game as a whole?

Was guaranteed for the inventory alone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.