[CLOSED ]90k+ R$ | In Need of Builder for MHA Game!

About Us

Hey there! My friend and I have partnered up in order to begin creating games with one another. This project is going to be our first together but if you’re interested in looking into whatever experience we have, you can feel free to check out the most recent project I’ve worked on. I’ve been the Head Dev for the game, Glitchtale: Battle of Souls! for a while now and if anyone is interested in knowing how well I treat my devs you can feel free to ask them in case you’re unsure about these positions.

The Team
@NuIIRoy - Scripter
@norperz - Scripter
@dan999plus - UI Designer
@PowerPistons - Builder
@lxeans - Animator

About The Job

Currently, we are in need of a low-poly builder, an R15 animator as well as a UI designer for our game. The game we’re making is one based on My Hero Academia, so any knowledge of the series will prove to be useful if you wish to work with us.

The builder is expected to have knowledge in how to properly position city buildings within city blocks and is expected to build a map provided the layout provided. Ideally, the sooner the map is built the better. The final map size will be 4096 x 4096 but we only need about 30% of it built immediately whilst the rest can be built over time. The style we are in search of is low-poly.

Generally, even if your job is one that’d normally be that of a one-time commission, you can expect us to call on you for any minor holiday updates, whether it be a UI rehaul, a new map redesign to match a holiday theme, a new map section or new attack animations. This is something you’ll be called on for more than just once. So if you’re looking for a one time commission, this most likely isn’t the job for you. If you’re searching for another source of commissions, on the other hand, feel free to apply.

We expect all developers to be swift workers, if you’re a builder you can apply as a team, but that’ll just mean that your payments will be split between your team, however way you decide. We’d ideally like all products completed within the next two weeks, the sooner the better, however, if such a feat ends up being impossible, we won’t mind waiting a bit longer.

Payment

We will only be offering Robux payments through group funds per commission. We will not be doing % payments. If you prefer USD payments via PayPal, we can discuss it, but it’ll ultimately depend on the cost.

Builder: 90k+ R$ for the initial map, future payments for any new additions or changes can be discussed later on. Payment is up in the air right now, nothing is set in stone, you can discuss your preferred amount if this is too low for the product.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer forums (I check it about thrice a week so it’s not the best way to contact.) or through any of these other means:

Roblox: @NuIIRoy
Discord: Roy#0026

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this job posting and ensure you have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:
Please feel free to provide any feedback as to how I can improve this post.

18 Likes

Need a Graphic Artist? If so, please let me know!

2 Likes

As of this moment, we’re not quite yet at the point of requiring a graphics designer, but I’ll be sure to check out your works for when we need one a tad bit down the line!

2 Likes

Extremely interested in building this map heres my portfolio:

hope to speak with you soon

-Jack :grinning:

1 Like

Hello there! I am interested! Please check out my portfolio and get back to me!
Discord: ItsJustTroothings#6101

1 Like

i’m interested in the UI design position,i might be able to help. my discord is Roads#5218 and here’s my portfolio

1 Like

Really liking your builds! If possible, are you able to message me on Discord so we can better discuss the details?

1 Like

Amazing builds you’ve got there but unfortunately not quite the style I’m in search of. Primarily in search of those who can make larger-scale low-poly city maps.

1 Like

sent you a request hope to speak with you :grinning:

1 Like

I appreciate that you took the time to reach out and contact me! As sorry as I am to say though, your UI design isn’t quite as advanced as what I’m in need of. Keep up the good practice though!

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m Interested in as a builder position!
If you already have a builder, then I’ll take the UI position if so!

You can see my portfolio below!

If you’re quite interested in my portfolio, contact me vdw0#0410

2 Likes

hey! I can handle UI sent a request I am ImjustaStufful#5873

Neat portfolio but unfortunately not what I’m in search of. Keep up the wonderful work!

1 Like

Interesting portfolio you’ve got, it really caught my eye. I’ll be sure to contact you as soon as I’m nearing a decision for a builder!

1 Like

Interested. Portfolio: [OPEN] Interface Designer for hire!

I’m Interested Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

Zoxian#7341

Really nice designs you’ve made, but once again, unfortunately, it’s not the style I’m in search of. Keep up your work though cause you’re doing an amazing job!

1 Like

Checked out your profile and took an interest in your UIs. I’ll be sure to contact you as soon as I’m nearing the decision making process as to which UI designer is best fit for the job.

1 Like

I am an animator if you need one!

I do not have examples of such you are looking for, but I can create one quite easily. I can create large scale city maps as long as you given me enough info, and lowpoly as well.