(Closed) A.C. Designs is hiring Clothing Designers!

A.C. Designs

About Us

Hi there! We are A.C. Designs, a small upcoming clothing group. We’re looking for clothing designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our group.

The Team
@coneylove133 - Builder, Owner, Designer
@VanillaBoy18 - Designer, Co-owner
@Azureras - Clothing Designer
@Couldbeyou - Designer
@Couldbeyou - Designer

You can see the Homestore I built here: A.C. Designs Homestore - Roblox

Check out the group here: A.C. Designs - Roblox

We are planning to release our group sometime in April. We do not have an exact date yet. I have set aside 14,000 robux for advertising at the start. 1,000 robux per day for 2 weeks.

About The Job

We are looking for two professional clothing designers to join our team as our content artists. We expect high quality outfits that adhere to our groups style. We value quality over quantity. Good communication skills are appreciated. We expect 15 outfits (15 shirts & 15 pants) by April 20th. We are a more casual clothing group. This means we make street wear and just chill outfits like hoodies, sweatpants, crop tops, more casual and less brandy. You will be immediately fired if we find that you have been stealing free clothing templates online.

Example of our style

Our group needs at least 30 new outfits completed by April 20th. We expect each asset will take around1 hour.

Payment

We will offer you 25% of the revenue for 4 months after release. Our preferred payment method is robux via group funds. There is no backup payment if this fails. I can give a small down payment though, and that is it.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please dm me on the dev forum. If you would like to apply, please fill out this form.
https://forms.gle/RqehJNTs7i83b3Ys7 <— Applications have closed, you can no longer record a response.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recommend @MrDerpSavage for this job. Find his portfolio here:

OPEN | Experienced GFX Artist [Clothing Comms Closed] - #2 by ScytheSlayin

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.