Sheric; An Experienced Clothing Designer

Added :slight_smile:

Are you able to make black overcoats? If so, I’m going to need to scramble to find a couple thousand that I know I’ll never see.

3 Likes

I can sure try!

I have been looking for designer to make some Christmas sweaters for my church. If you are interested add me: pastordaniel#4951

1 Like

Ah yes, I think I welcomed you when I saw your post on Twitter, welcome to the DevForums!

From a quick look at your DeviantArt profile you’re quite skilled, I’ll definitely consider hiring you!
Hit me up on Discord/Twitter!

[twitter.com/tweetequinox / twitter.com/equinoxthoughts] (Easier Contact)
[SummerEquinox#8416]

2 Likes

I have a really simple request, could you add me please? RBLX_Dan#2224 on discord.

1 Like

Of course! added

I sent you a friend request on Discord, BK

Prices? I’m interested in hiring you.

My prices vary depending on complexity. Please feel free to message me and I can give you a quote!

Hey I’m interested in hiring you! Please add X²AliUltimate#3750 on discord !

I’ve sent a friend request, sheric#7060

Hey, awesome work. I have been pending on your Discord for a week or so! Mind dropping me an add back? sainted#1111

Hey I have some simple request hit me up profitt#6163

Hey, I am looking for a Full-time clothing designer I am willing to pay add me on Discord profitt#0001 we can work something out.

Nice work, keep it up, and I hope you are succesful!

1 Like

Hello!

I was wondering if you could design streetwear/ casual attire? My group is in need of clothing designers. If you’re interested, please read this post and click the link at the bottom to apply. Amazing work by the way!

Thanks!

Edit: I see that your commissions are closed, you may want to update your post. Contact me on discord once you’re open and if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Coneylove133#2653

1 Like

Really like your work and I’d like to hire you to make me an outfit or two. My discord is MehD#1111

Hey I like your work sheric, and I need a couple of clothing . Hit me up if you can: Rectius#5358

I sent a friend request on discord. I’m BaconPoutine#0001. I have a big commission and I am interested in your services.