[Closed!] Advanced Builder/Terrain Builder for Hire

THIS IS OLD!

Go to my new portfolio: TmsDevv's Portfolio: Building and Environment

About me
Greetings’
I am bulgee, I’m 14 years old and have been building for 2 and-a-half years. I can build high detail and low poly, as well as medium detail, builds. I am also skilled with terrain. I can build low poly models in Blender.

Examples

My schedule
I can work on both weekends and weekdays because I do my school at home. I work for around over an hour, I, however, can work more, depending on the job and deadline.

Payment
I accept both PayPal and group funds. I prefer full payment once the asset has been completed, but I also accept a percentage of game income.

Contact
You can message me on the Dev Forum and Discord at TMSGaming#5630. I am very active during the day and will get back to you as soon as possible.

14 Likes

@bulgee is a good builder. You can see what he built for me in the first couple pics. 10/10 Recommendation for Low poly and Realistic builds.

4 Likes

I highly would recommend @bulgee if you need an builder. He is really good with low poly builds and puts a lot of effort in each build. He is honestly really easy to work with and kind. I would highly recommend!:grin:

2 Likes

Hey! I can’t add you on discord for some reason, add me here: ₳J฿Ɇ₳VɆⱤ25#8668

I sent you a friend request, this is my outdated portfolio, that’s why the DM didn’t work.