[CLOSED] Advanced Clothing Designer For Hire

About Me

Greetings! My name is d1vvq/divxrgentz, I am an Advanced Clothing Designer for hire. I have past experience with commissions related to merch, modern-day clothing, and uniforms. Although, currently I am in charge of Solera’s Designing Team as well as a Corporate Member. Solera Hotels & Resorts is a group with over 420k+ members! Below you will find my prices, past work, and any other miscellaneous information that will aid you in the hiring process.

Disclaimer: I’ve made tons of designs from the day I’ve started designing. Unfortunately, I cannot display all of them in just one portfolio. Although, my most favored and popular designs will be displayed within each category. If you wish to see the published links for my designs they will mostly be found in Desi Designs & Solera Apparel.

:clock1: Past Work :clock1:

:star2: Regular Clothing Designs

Modern Clothes

:star2: Group Merch

MyTown Studios!

Group Link: MyTown! Studios - Roblox
[All 18 pieces of merch for MyTown Studios were created by me, as of 03/16/2021.]

Solera Hotels & Resorts

Group Link: Solera Hotels & Resorts - Roblox
Current Rank: Group Overseer - @d1vvq
Coming Soon: As I work to create a full set of new merch for Solera, I’ll keep portfolio updated with my latest designs!

:star2: Uniforms

Examples

Group Link: Coasterz - Roblox

Recent Commissions have been heavy on merch rather than uniforms. This section will have more examples soon!

:robux_gold: Payment :robux_gold:

Pricings

Shirts: 700 Robux
Pants: 700 Robux
Merch: 300 Robux
Recolor: 50 Robux
Full Outfits: 1.4k Robux

All prices are final as a lot of detail and quality go into my clothes.

Payment ToS

ToS~

• No Refunds are accepted.
  • Must pay half of the total price before I start.
  • May cancel at anytime however, you will not be refunded for your first payment.
  • Upon completion, you must pay full.
  • Major changes will NOT be made after the product is completed. However, minor changes are possible.
  • If you pay through the donation center you have to cover the 30% robux deduction by ROBLOX.
  • Payment is only accepted through group funds or my donation center.

Side Note: My Service Agreement linked in ‘Extra Information’ goes over all of my payment ToS in more detail and other terms of services.

:heavy_plus_sign: Extra Information :heavy_plus_sign:

Contact Information
  • Roblox Profile: divxrgentz/BuyingLies
    Primary Group: Solera Hotels & Resorts
    Twitter: @divxrgentz
    Discord Tag: asia!#0095

• The best and most common way to get into touch with me is through Discord. I’m heavily reliant on proper communication with my customers, and I find Discord being the most compatible for me. Moreover, on the off chance my Discord username and tag becomes invalid you can also find me through my commissions server. All my transactions will be processed through this server.
    Discord Server Code: RzU8EKydrg

Availability

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST/CDT)
[-1 hour EST/ +2 hours PST]

• Available during daylight hours on the weekdays.
  • Availability may vary over the weekends according to my schedule.

Side note: Availability via ROBLOX is very low. You may contact me through Discord.

Service Agreement

~ Asia’s Service Agreement ~
I strongly advise you read my service agreement prior to commissioning me. Although, if you don’t get a chance you’ll be asked to review it prior to the start of the commission. It goes over all my requirements, rules and regulations. This is to avoid any miscommunication on my end and yours.

Sincerely,

divxrgentz/BuyingLies

12 Likes

Wow I love your work! Amazing details!

2 Likes

It feels a bit over priced. Including fact most clothing only sold for 5 R$ which in the end is 2 R$ Group Funds.

But it is amazing :grinning: so good work

In my opinion, it seems too low of a price. I mean you do realize that 400 robux is only worth about $1.50? It doesn’t matter about how much it’s usually sold for. She’s the one taking time out of her day to make custom requests for people and needs to make some profit, correct?

1 Like

Where I am it costs $4 to get 400 R$.

Also I understand that but like clothing in the end costs 10 R$ to publish and not to be mean or anything but iv seen shirt devs that you can get 15 shirts or so with 400 R$, like I love the detail and all that but like yeah. Just yeah. I just feel your more looking at USD which not everybody is in the US.

I’m going off how much its worth in dev-ex, because the amount you buy robux for isn’t ultimately the amount it’s worth, if you didn’t know.

Quite frankly, 15 for 400 R$ is just wayyyy too low. Like I know that there are many people who spend hours on just one outfit.

For example, let’s say they spend 1-3 hours per outfit, and at the price of 400 for 15 outfits, that’s 26 R$ per outfit ($0.09). So basically, they’re getting paid around $0.03 - $0.09 per hour, which is VERY low. The minimum wage in the USA is $7.25, so even at divxrgentz’s prices right now, she doesn’t even make it to the minimum wage (assuming she’s in the USA)

Kind of feels like you don’t understand that art takes time like many other jobs. You may not recognize it, but clothing design actually takes skill and lots of effort.

(If your paying 26 R$ per outfit, your most likely going to get low quality and minimal effort)

Um, I’m pretty sure most people are looking at that, since that’s the actual profit you make. Even if it seems like a lot of virtual currency, it’s all about what it’s worth in real life.

Please don’t go on someone’s portfolio saying they’re stuff is overpriced when you’re not the one doing the work.

I apologize for writing an essay, and boring anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for this. My prices have since increased, and some of my pieces are a bit outdated. I’ll be updating this forum soon with newer pieces of work and prices.

Hey, sorry you feel this way. Although, each piece of my work takes more than 3 hours. As a result, these prices are the bare minimum. This form hasn’t been updated in a while but I now charge 700 per piece.

No problem! It just bugs me when people do that…

Also, I want to apologize if I came off rude in any way.

1 Like

No worries, thank you for explaining to others!

1 Like

Pretty much thing is, here is my prices in my country for R$

• 80 R$ ($0.99)
  • 400 R$ ($4.99)
  • 800 R$ ($9.99)
  • 1700 R$ ($19.99)
  • 4500 R$ ($49.99)
  • 10000 R$ ($99.90)

It is messed up. And this why I feel it not a good price.

I do apologize that you think I’m attacking you, including fact iv seen free shirt templates that look good, just iv seen shirt devs that make each shirt for 25 R$. Yes they low quality but they get the job done.

That’s how much robux costs to purchase. The actual worth of robux only counts via the devex worth. Which is much less like JxstSerenity said. I too apologize, but it’s offaly rude to just come on someone’s page and totally invalidate their prices. I’m not sure it’s fair considering you don’t know the amount of hours that goes into one piece of clothing.

you dont know the amount of hours that goes into one piece of clothing.

You are correct on that part but iv seen people get scammed before by other shirt designers, so just saying, and not no 25 R$ clothing, like 300 R$- 700 R$ clothing…

I am more of a Game Modeler than a Shirt Designer.

And am I trying to be disrespectful?
No

Am I trying to be careful of who I would hire?
Yes

It’s good to be careful, but it’s not just clothing designers. This can happen with anyone. (Not saying you didn’t know that already) Just because the price is higher, that doesn’t mean there’s more of a possibility you’ll get scammed. That’s why you read reviews…

I Know,

It just like i even asked my friends that also kind of shirt designers and they said its overpriced.

How much time do they put into their designs, though? And is everything original? By what’s on showcase, it looks like @d1vvq makes everything herself. That’s a lot more work, but anyways, we can discuss this is pms since this is getting off-topic :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes