Xo_ataraxia’s clothing design portfolio! [closed]

About Me

Hello! My name is xo_ataraxia! I am beginner clothing designer with 9 months experience and 1000+ sales! I have been playing roblox for almost two years now. Previously I had an account called xojxIes but late last year I started this account! When I am not designing or doing school work I read, a lot. I own a group with 150+ members called ‧imprévisible‧

Showcase

Commissions

image image image image image

First showcase

image image image image image image image image

Second showcase

image image Uploading: 6146A9EC-A407-49A2-81B7-E0A7A05B4086.jpeg… image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Third showcase

image image image image image image image imageimage image

TOS / notes

• I will not design anything copied, offensive, against DMCA, or anything against the TOS
  • I prefer to kind of work with my own schedule but I can work with a deadline.
  • I prefer to be paid via group funds or using a commission t-shirt
  • I like to have detailed examples of how you wish the clothing item to look, meaning: type of clothing, color scheme, potential words, length of item (meaning crop-top, long shirt, long sleeves, etc;), and having a photo comparison also helps immensely.
  • I am still a beginner designer, so I appreciate it if you are patient with me!

Availability

I am free most of the time, but I am currently not looking for any long-term jobs. (I have no specific schedule, I just tend to make time whenever possible)

Payment

Shirts/pants - :robux_gold: 15-50
full outfit - :robux_gold: 30 - 100
Prices are negotiable!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via roblox messages.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me! Thank you for reading and have a nice day or night!

xo_ataraxia

7 Likes

Finally you’ve added your portfolio here :smiley:

I’ve worked with @xo_ataraxia for a piece of clothing as new YouTube channel merch and it looks absolutely stunning. I’ll leave a link below

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/6699091843/GamersInternational-Shirt

She made this great shirt for extremely cheap, it cost me 15 Robux and she even covered the clothing fees :smiley:

1 Like

I got 2 1/2 pairs of clothing from @xo_ataraxia and they were amazing! They did a great job on them and the prices were absolutely amazing! I highly suggest using them if you need clothing.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested in hiring you. Do you maybe have Discord where I can contact you on? It works better for me that way.

I do not have a discord, I usually just use devforum or Roblox messages to contact!

1 Like

You should consider raising your prices. They’re extremely low for your work

4 Likes

Yeah… 15 robux is only worth $0.05, 50 is $0.17, 30 is $0.10, and 100 is only $0.35 (in USD)

The work your doing is worth way more than that.

And if anyone tries to say your stuff if overpriced, ignore them.

This is what happened a day or 2 ago

1 Like