[CLOSED] Animal City

Animal City

About

Hi there! I am a 14 years old Roblox developer, and I’m looking for a team for my project. I’m looking for developers who are willing to join my team and work with me on my new game, Animal City! Animal City is all about a game where you will build your city with buildings such as stores, cafes, parks, farms, etc. The town the player will make will be the size of 5/8 of a typical house size; the player can’t go in the builder but can go through it. This game is like a city game but just not with people but with animals. I’m open to suggestions, and; I’m creative and filled with ideas.

The roles I seek

• @Tigger_Dev - Builder

• @username - Scripter

• @Tigger_Dev - UI

• @Abstract_Encoded - Game Designer

• @username - 3D Modeler

• @username - Animator

About The Job

I’m looking for a professional team witch shows me motivation and success. I expect high-quality work that adheres to my game style, “Low Poly.”

Scripter

As a scripter, you will receive tasks from me, such as Tween UI’s, Placement System, Car Handling, etc. I’m not a great scripter; I only know the basics of it. I expect the scripter to be motivated, not lazy, and are working hard. You will be communicating with the UI Designer while working on this project. Remember to work smart, not hard.

User Interface

If you are applying for UI designer, will you receive tasks from me related to making UI’s? I expect hard-working developers. As a UI designer, you will communicate with the scripter all the time to know what you need and how the scripter wants it. I will give tasks like a subject such as; Car UI, Menu UI, Settings UI, etc.

Game Designer

As a game designer is your task to make sure all the developers and my self are working correctly. You will guide us to the success of the perfect game. You will show us what we need to avoid and what we need to do. You will be planning stages such as;

What is our target? (age group, community).
How should a good game be? (Short, long?)
What are the goals of the game? What can we do to improve the player’s satisfaction?

3D Modeler

Your job as a 3D Modeler is to make sure I have all I need to build the game. I will ask for objects that you will create, such as; Details meshes, terrain, rocks, coins, portals, etc.

Some links that might be important for you:

Payment

I am paying with a percentage of the game earnings. My preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Percentage for the different roles

• Scripter: %40

• Game Designer: %20

• 3D Modeler: %20

• Animator: %20

I will fund the Advertisement.

Contact

You can contact me through one of the following methods. I am most likely to respond to Discord. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Got any questions regarding this project? Please don’t hesitate to ask me! :blush:

6 Likes

My most suitable position would be Game Designer. I have some quick questions about this though, As Game Designer is you’re responsibility supposed to build the game? Or manage the development team? Reason why I’m a bit confused is because you said.

I could handle both but I do excel on leadership. Anyway I have contacted you on discord, I look forward in this position. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi i am intrested of being a ui designer i have contacted you on discord

2 Likes

Hey! Since this is a pet game, wont you need an animator to animate some pets? If so, tell me and I’ll dm you! :smile:

2 Likes

Just a heads up, a game designer is typically an unnecessary role for a team as small as this one. It isn’t very effective to have someone with no development experience managing the team in such a scenario. Even less so giving them such a large cut. It would be best to replace the role with a head-developer and that is only if you don’t believe yourself fit for leading.

3 Likes

Hello! As shame designer will you lead my team and have the leadership for what we are doing, and you need to have experience as a game designer, and you need to know what a good game is.

2 Likes

Hello, I might consider adding that role to my request.

Hello, I will think about it, I might drop the role, but ill see what I can do.

im a scripter and go on discord

1 Like

That’s my speciality! DM me whenever the time is best for you!

2 Likes

Could you pay usd at all? Through paypal

1 Like

Hello @zachjell,

What’s your discord username?

I do like to build cities. Dm me in discord ZeXelDev#8308

1 Like

zachjelly#0254. I think I have already contacted you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.