[closed] Animation Portfolio

About me

Hello, I am neddleduck I specialize in weapon animating with viewmodels for FPS games. I can also animate characters movements, actions, weapons, etc. I can animate whatever you need for your game / project using blender for the right price.

Showcase

Recent “Arcadey” FPS viewmodel animations
Example of less arcadey animation

If you would like to see more examples to a specific task you would like me to do, feel free to contact me.

Availability

Im available when im not sleeping usually from 12 am est - 10 am est unless I tell you otherwise

Payment

Prices are all depended on the job or task given. I take robux, usd, and sometimes percentages. Can be discussed with me on contact. I will revise the animation until you’re 100% satisified.

Contact

To contact me leave me a message with your inquiry and job description and I will follow up from there

Thanks for reading!

12 Likes

Added you on discord, Creepy#1884. My friend requests are off so you’ll have to accept.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve added you on Discord (PlantChampion#2014)

1 Like

accepted, and messaged you on discord

1 Like

Hey, I sent a friend request on discord, my tag is SaltEthan#9547.

Sent discord invite please review

I have sent you an friend request, @neddleduck! My tag is Daffyz#0078. :smiley:

Quite interested, I sent you a friend request on discord. Zdarc#5940

Your animations look super nice! Mind adding on discord? It’s moby#7070.

Hey. Did your Discord user change? Can’t seem to add you.

Making something new, eh? @Administrator_Mr

neddleduck#7589 hasn’t changed don’t know why you wouldn’t be able to add

Sent you a friend request. If you could go ahead and accept it I’d be grateful.

Sent you a friend request. (Raslito#1553)

Hey! We are looking for a ViewModel Animator! I don’t know if you still read your replies but my discord is DevFrags#2441

Please do accept it and more information regarding the position is in this post.