[CLOSED] Anyone wanna form a small dev team and make a one piece game?

I wanted to make a one piece game that has core mechanics like rouge lineage, where there is a perma death system, and once you die you lose all your stuff. There will be no owner of the game only members of the developer team (everyone has a equal say in what happens in the game).

Scripter/Ui designer - 55 Percent - FILLED

Builder/Modeler - 35 percent

Animator -10 percent

If you think any of these percentages are unfair, im open to negotiation. I could care less about money, im more focused on making a quality game.

1 Like

If everyone is equal then who would own the group which owns the game, thus technically having a owner of the game.

1 Like

By “Owner” I meant that everyone has a equal say in what happens with the game. Group wise it really doesn’t matter who owns the group, discord or any other authority positions like that, its a topic we can discuss as a team, ideally we will have a vote on who will own the group.

Sorry but the one piece franchise has a copyright policy.

1 Like

So does tokyo ghoul(ro ghoul), my hero academia(boku no roblox), one piece(blox piece), dragon ball z(dragon ball z final stand) etc you get my point

You shouldn’t knowingly break the law just because someone else did.

5 Likes

How do we know if the game will do good or not?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.