[CLOSED] Area-02 Recruiting Part-Time Builder

Area-02 is Recruiting a Builder

[R$] 67,500+ One Time Commission

Game Information:

Area 02 is a game owned and operated by Toad_II’s Foundation and Octa Studios. By applying for this position and being accepted onto the development team, you will be registered as an independent contractor (more information below).

Job Description:

We are looking for a builder to work on a later update with us that involves various sections of 02 being completely redone. Details on the task will be provided after contact.

By applying for the position of Builder, we expect that you have the following:

• 2+ years of experience with building in Roblox studio.
  • A portfolio to reference during selection.
  • Previous employers to back you for this position.
  • A Discord account.
  • A professional business email.

You are recommended, but not required, to have:

• 4+ years of experience with Building.
  • Skills in team communication
  • Experience with trello.

Specifics

We are looking for someone who is well versed in these areas:

• Sci-Fi building
  • Military building
  • Underground facility design
  • Prison cell design
  • Naval engineering
  • Architectural engineering

Payment

We are offering a starting payment of 50,000 Robux. This payment is negotiable but only after notifying me personally.

Contact Information

Anyone applying for this position must first send me a friend request on discord. From there, you will be briefed and introduced to any specific information that we need to provide for you to finish your tasks.

My discord account is Ryan_#1069

You must be 13+ to use Discord, as in compliance with the Discord ToS. Moderators reserve the right to ask for a homepage screenshot.

I wish everyone the best of luck, and I am excited to work with one of you in the future!

~ KnownMonarch, Lead Developer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.