[CLOSED] Astrollect - GFX Designer

If you’re looking for a professional, fast-paced worker, and a high quality graphic designer this is the person you’d want to go to. Astrollect is a very competent individual that excels at the work he produces, it’s simply a no brainier. I wish you the best of luck and I hope to work with you in the future.

2 Likes

Astrollect is a good friend of mine that works hard towards his goals. He’s close to his first DevEx and is looking for work. I strongly recommend Astrollect for your needs!

2 Likes

Would 100% Re commend, sends the GFX’s in a timely manner and of good quality.

1 Like

Recently hired Astrollect for my group Gateau, it was done in one night and was just what I had expected it would be. Prices are high but I can see why, so worth it. Would recommend to order while his commissions are open! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Recently commissioned @Astrollect to create a group icon for me, and I can say that the quality and overall service was fantastic. I would definitely recommend Astrollect if you are in need of a high-quality and fast-working graphic designer. Will order again in the future!

Recently commissioned Astrollect to create a new group icon for my roblox group Wyatt Hotels! It was done within 3 hours of commissioning, really fast and the quality is amazing, I 100% recommend ordering from Astrollect! Will for sure order again! :slight_smile:

Astrollect is super hard working and gets things done fast! His work is absolutely amazing for the price! I highly recommend commissioning him!