[CLOSED, available again in December] UI designer: NeutralMind

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI designer. I have worked with interfaces for a year. I specialize in interface design and programming, with or without animations. With images or with what the ROBLOX studio offers. I can work with any style you want. I also have a degree in corporate image design that I will not have any problem showing privately.
Note: My english can be low, i’m spaniard.

Example

You can view my work here

Here are some screenshots of my work

WeaponShop2_400_300
CreditsCard500_400

This GUI’s can be adjusted to all screen resolutions type

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Only UI: Prices are negotiable
UI with scripting: The price of the UI and 1 robux per script line.

Contact

You can contact me in Discord as NeutralMind#9807 or via Twitter at: @nmrblx

Thanks for reading! :smile:

7 Likes

What if I only needed the UI? I write my own code. What’s the price for just UI?

Can you also show how you organize your Instances in Explorer?

I think it’s important that we see how well you can organize and rename stuff the hierarchy.

1 Like

Here I organize the instances, I only use a script for the whole interface, I also use all the ROBLOX Studio tools.
The price of the interface alone is negotiable, any reward is fine; I put key names to make it easy to recognize.

2 Likes

Ayudenlo compartiendo este post, ¡Vi sus trabajos y están excelentes!. :smile:

2 Likes

This seems like a bad way of charging for code. The lines of code are variable, and can always be reduced via abstraction/simplification. Complex systems can sometimes be under 400 lines, while simple systems can be up to 3k lines of code.

4 Likes

I’ve contacted you on Discord.

Toad#5437

Pretty sure any script could be done in one line.

7 Likes

The problem is that if you let me schedule it has to be my style

its a awesome work, I like how the UI looks

1 Like

Amazing work. Not many people active on this anymore.

Are your commissions open now?