[CLOSED] "Balloon Poppers" low poly builder/modeler position available!

About Us

Hi there! I own Sim Games™, a one person development studio with 155k+ members. I am looking for a low poly builder & modeler who is willing to join the team and work with me on my new game, Balloon Poppers (Name might change)!

The Team
@S1revDev - Scripter/UI Designer/Project Leader
@CouldBeYou - Builder

The game is currently in quite early development, but is going strong! As of now, most of the UI is made and very little of the scripting is done.

About The Job

I am looking for a professional builder to join the team. We expect high quality low poly builds that adhere to our game’s style - “a very casual high quality simulator”-type style. Good communication skills are required, and I expect you to be and act professionally - be friendly :slight_smile:

You must meet the following requirements:

• Have experience with terrain creation - both low poly and terrain tool. You must be able to add water, rivers, etc. to low poly terrain.
  • Have great skills at modeling (and low poly modeling)! It is expected that you are capable of making any low poly asset I ask you to. List of assets below.
  • You must know how to create beautiful, natural looking themed areas, such as a forest, beach or desert scene. I need you to make the entire map.
  • Being able to create beautiful and attractive simulator style lighting.
  • Some sort of a portfolio or previous work to show, either here on the forum or on Discord.

List of assets we need, but not limited to:

• Balloons heavily inspired from the game Bloons. I am expecting for you to be able to make both casual balloons, textured balloons, heart-shaped balloons and even moab ship balloons (search it up on Google).
  • Backpacks (At least 10).
  • Hammers, Axes or Darts - I am still unsure, thinking we can decide together. (At least 10 of those aswell).
  • We might need pets too, although I have a lot we can use already.
  • Tons of map assets just as lanterns, trees, small (or big) houses. All modeled in low poly in blender!

As an example of what we’re aiming for, you can take a look at Whack a mole simulator, which has very similar low poly both assets and map to what we’re looking for: Mole Bonking Simulator! - Roblox

Payment

Payment for the entire game (map, assets - everything) is upwards of 100k robux or 350$. Payment will preferably be given in usd, but robux will be possible! This is negotiable, if you are really good!

As security, you will be promised at least 50$ or 14.2k robux, once I can see development is going well.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/s1recdev, or (preferably) on Discord at S1REC#2019 or here: Sim Games™.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.