[CLOSED] Basic House

Basic House

About

Hello! I am currently selling a basic house that should be used for decoration.

Pictures

Click me!

Pricing

The cost of the house is 800 robux.
Payment should be in group funds.

Contact

1. Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jaguar515_YT
  2. Discord: Jaguar#4455
  3. Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/users/644106870/profile

Not to be rude but this style isn’t a style for the devforum, I mean it is too simple and really low detailed is more a: “I’ve just joined roblox studio style” so I don’t think it is an appropiate building for this category and I don’t think somebody will buy it because anybody know to do those buildings.

15 Likes

You want to charge 10$ for a house that takes a semi-experienced builder about 10-15min of work.
Not want to be rude but thats ridiculous.

12 Likes

Spend some time detailing it
Use google for help search for simple house,lowpoly house

Example:
Simple house but after adding some details it looks good

We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency.
-Instagram

13 Likes

Thank you for all of the feedback! I will be closing this topic and improve upon my basic house.

3 Likes

Anything around 100+ should be somewhat detailed.

1 Like

Not to pressure you or being rude but you could try to do a roof and more detailing house.

2 Likes

Also I encourage you to look around the forums to see how much people are selling certain models and try to compare your models to with theirs once it achieves a DevForum equivalent level than you can sell it for a high price. Also anything above 800 robux or devex should be more than a small house.

1 Like

Hey Jaguar, we’re really welcoming when you’re here to learn and improve

But the $10 price really isn’t appropriate for this build you’re selling here. :frowning:

The house is spartan at best; it’s a bit too simple to allow for much customization. There doesn’t quite seem to be a roof, nor any pictures/mention of its interior room structures (considering the price, i would be expecting one).
Even though the house does have windows and door, there arent much to differentiate them from the rest of the house other than just a change of material and color. They’re all rectangles!

I would considerably upgrade all aspcts of this house before listing it again for sale. You could google basic house builds, choose a theme you might want for the house, and try to emulate it in roblox studio :smiley:

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my old builds (Though not my best , they should give you an idea of how you can improve yours):

good luck!

]

4 Likes

Really nice! I see you added some global shadows! I can buy it.

1 Like

Offer closed.
I will redesign the house from scratch soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.