[Closed] BillyBobSkyWalker - Builder

About me

Heyo, i’m Billy and I’ve been building for around 5-6 years now but I’ve never publicly collaborated with anyone before so now I think it’s finally time to give it a shot. I am always willing to try new things to expand my knowledge. I mainly enjoy creating things that have a certain degree of storytelling behind them. I also have some knowledge in digital art but I very rarely create anything related to roblox.

Builds

A City - Personal(Built with a friend)

Billy's Pirate Ship - Personal (This one is kinda outdated)

Castle by the sea - Personal

You can see some artwork @ Pangoliin - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt

Links to some places

BillyBobSkyWalker's Place Number: 17 - Roblox
A City - Roblox
Billys pirate ship - Roblox
Castle by the sea - Roblox

Availability

Normaly I’m avalible from 5pm PST onwards on weekdays and most of the day on weekends
however I do have a couple trips coming up for the next 3 months

Payment

• Prices are fairly cheap considering I’ve never done this sort of thing before (2-5k Robux).
  • I currently accept both Paypal and robux, however robux must be through group funds.
  • prices are negotiable.

Contact

You can expect a quick response by messaging me on discord @Billy#6380
or through the dev forums

Thanks for reading :grin:

4 Likes

Some sick builds you’ve got there; I love the aesthetic you’ve coined! The same goes with the art you’ve got in your deviantart.

Is this by choice? I think your work has potential when it comes to roblox art. You don’t need to necessarily stick to R6 which usually gives off the roblox vibe; Rthro can make it feel more realistic.

You might want to quantify your prices though by giving a range of some sort since ‘fairly cheap’ is pretty subjective.

Aside from that, great portfolio! Hope I see more of your work in the future.

When I say personal I mean that it is not going to go anywhere, It’s not going to be a game or showcase, It’s just made to help us improve and I have also fixed the post to give you credit. Yes you did some detailing but only after looking at my versions and calling them “Bad” and continuing to make your own. You could have done nothing at all and I would still be happy. I don’t think it’s fair to give you full credit when you’ve only created 7 of assets used compared to my 20 along with all of the buildings. sorry for any miscommunication. :anguished: