[CLOSED ]BLOCKWORK | Hiring Game Trailer Designers

BlockWork is HIRING GAME TRAILER ARTISTS

About Us

Hi there! We are BlockWork Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Game Trailer Makers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Bloxy Theatre!

The Team
@Koroukk - Head of Development / Building
@TheFuzi - Scripter / UI
@MLGBeast747 - Building

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Game Trailer Artist to join our team. We expect high quality videos that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

An example of what the trailer could typically look like:

Egg Hunt 2018: The Great Yolktales [Official Trailer]

Roblox High School 2 - Trailer

Our Game Trailer will be containing how our game’s style, like how to play, and even feature our game pass styles, to raise chances of getting revenue.

NOTICE!!

Unfortunately, we need this trailer no later than March 15th, which is not bad!

Payment

Priced are NEGOTIATABLE from Robux, Percentage, and/or PayPal. Just contact us on Discord!

AVERAGE PAYCHECK OF 1-2K ROBUX!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. Koroukk ; andrew#1845
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Could you provide a base percentage or payout in the post? Considering you want it relatively soon, it would be best to have all of your cards out on the table as not to drive away potential candidates for the job.

As mentioned, prices are NEGOTIATABLE! It is average I would be paying around 1-2k, which is practically $20 dollars.

Negotiable means nothing when you don’t give a base price in the original post.

It would be a good idea to update the post with a base price - like you said 1-2k - so that anyone glancing this post will get the entire overview immediately.

1 Like

I’m interested

Add me on Discord. Koroukk#1845

I’m not sure how others feel, but I’ve been into video editing and production before, and it’s a very time consuming process. 2,000 robux to me is a bit cheap, considering something like this could easily take a few hours to make, especially since you’re looking for a high quality trailer.

3 Likes

2000 R$ is not 20$. It’s 7$.

4 Likes

insterested,

I agree. I just, I honestly do not feel anyone is going to take this job. Making great games is competitive, and I’m not confident anyone will take this job on.

You gotta pay money to get money, and with 2,000 R$, you’re not gonna make a lot in return for your game’s trailer.

Sorry man.

1 Like

Yes. As @Kymaraaa said earlier, 2,000 Robux is 7 dollars, which isn’t even an hour of minimum wage. I can at the very least, guarantee a trailer of decent quality will take at least an hour. I consider my time to be fairly valuable, and being underpaid is not something I like to do often.

4 Likes

Trailers shouldn’t be Ads. Trailers are to promote hype, not be a tutorial or push you to buy a game pass. If you do this, the trailer will likely provide no hype, and do nothing of sort in helping your game.

Also, 1,000 R$ is really low. And…

Your game name is clickbait.

1 Like

How is the game Click Bait?

The Bloxy’s Theater versus The Bloxy Theatre.

It makes it appear your game is somehow related to the Bloxy’s event.

2 Likes

The Bloxy’s ended weeks ago…

It’s a thing that exists every year. Any mention of “Bloxy” without saying Cola after means you’re talking about the event. The fact it’s specifically a theater makes it worse.

Your feedback is appreciated, but we’re not renaming our game.

Good point, some people might be confused into thinking it is related to the Bloxy’s, although it happened weeks back, the normal theatre is open for public viewing still, which means it is possible for people to join your game and not the theatre itself. Hope this is more understandable.

I don’t remember working with this guy

1 Like

Basically, people are claiming that my game is a big click bait for the Bloxy Event, but that was weeks ago, and my game is totally different.
If that even made sense.