[CLOSED] Bloxy Scrolls V, Im looking for good voice actors

Hello, my team and I have opened dev for Bloxy Scrolls V, This will be a Fully Voice acted open world copy of Skyrim but my take on it. Payment is different for each actor deciding on there lines. If you are interested in any of these roles DM me on discord Stranded_Ocean#4377. must be 13 yr or older to apply, thanks!

Game progress

- YouTube

4 Likes

Hm would love to have a look at this, sent a request (Keko#7227)

1 Like

I can voice act for you. Contact me LouisMontagu#2511

1 Like

I could possibly make you a GFX, my discord is Social#8980

1 Like

This looks like a really fun project. I’d like to apply for 3D modeler (or mesher)

portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

I friended u in discord! Wanna work for u as GFX artist! I have big experience!

1 Like

I am not available to work but the project looks great so far! I wish you the best of luck with this game.

1 Like

I have waited for a game like this for so long. 2 voice actors I highly recommend are @PugAddictVivi and @Spallar.

1 Like

Thanks, do you know @Spallar Discord? i need a voice actor for Ralof,

Unfortunately, neither of us take only percent. Personally, I don’t take percent at all, but I take robux or USD. Spallar takes percent on top of a small amount of USD. Just wanted to let you know. My portfolio is available on my page, but you’d have to contact Vespa for hers. I think Vespa is the only other female voice actress I know of that has a good mic and is good at what she does and is currently taking commissions :slight_smile:

I can voice act for you, please contact me. My discord is non stupide#9601

XD im not a voice actor but like damn that game is dope

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.