[Closed] Bristo | Hiring Developers

About Us

Bristo Bakery is a company related to the bakery establishments on the ROBLOX platform. The whole community including our outstanding customers do their best every day to promote, help and most importantly improve the company. Our bakery staffing team is trying its best to give everyone the opportunity to make the best experience that they will make, by giving them the chance to get a career here at Bristo Bakery. Our bakery has kinds of much great baked pastries waiting for our future outstanding staff to bake!

Bristo was founded 2016, re-continued January of 2020.

The Team
President & Founder / Team Leader @Zuehx
Advanced & Professional Scripter @selepathic
Advanced & Professional Scripter @StillHiring
Advanced & Professional Builder @StillHiring
Advanced & Professional Builder @StillHiring
Advanced & Professional GUI Designer @StillHiring

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced and professional scripter who is capable of scripting various food systems, menu’s, interactive things and others. We are only hiring 1 scripter.

We are also looking for 2 builders who are highly decently experienced with building for industry and roleplay groups. Their job is to build a cartoony/aesthetic/playful bakery. More details are given once hired.

Example of our game's build style

Payment

I’m willing to pay through Robux funds or by shirt however you’d like it to be paid. I will NOT do any kinds of Paypal or anything related to real money, to ensure everyone’s safety. Payment is negotiable, I will want you to have a portfolio ready which includes a price sheet and previous work of yours, to avoid wasting your time or mine

Contact Us

If you’re interested in this job as any of the professions listed above at the start. Contact me on discord Lucifer, Morning Star#1010 and dm me your portfolio, Roblox profile and make sure your previous work including price sheet is in the portfolio. Thank you for taking your time and reading through this.
I will not reply to questions towards what will be done nor group names in the comment section.

EVERYONE APPLYING/CONTACTING ME AGREES TO NOT WASTE MY OR THEIR OWN TIME WITH SCAMMING OR IDEA STEALING AND YOUR WORK FOR THIS PROJECT WILL NOWHERE BE SHOWCASED BEFORE YOU’RE TOLD THAT YOU’RE ALLOWED TO.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I tried to send a friend request. I can’t friend you.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested about your post. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

2 Likes

Add my discord. Lucifer, Morning Star#1010

2 Likes

I am interested. My discord is RobloxTech#0300

3 Likes

Hey there!
Is Bristo in need of any GFX Designers or HRs?

3 Likes

Hi I would like to join as a UI designer for low money or maybe even for free.
I have sent you a friend request.
My name is alan__nk__#0382

3 Likes

Both do work, slide into my dms, we’ll speak.

4 Likes

Will be sending a request in a few moments, Msami#3783.

3 Likes

Interested, sent friend request. (selepathic#8025)

2 Likes

Interested, I specialize in cafe builds. My discord is zack.#4717, your tag is not working for me.

2 Likes

I would like to build in your game.
My Discord - shertown#8169, I cant sent to you friend request

2 Likes

I still can’t add you, my Discord is EddieTheEgg#9961, and here’s my portfolio

2 Likes

I’ve sent a friend request on Discord, my user is “General Spaatz#2758”

1 Like

Still hiring, make sure to contact me on discourd. Lucifer, Morning Star#1010

@Typakei is still looking for developers, mainly builders! Please contact him if you think this job would suit you!

Your discord user and tag isn’t working. Friend me at @adam!#2323.

Hey there! I’m interested. I sent you a friend request. To confirm, my discord is parrot;#4612.

Hey, I’m interested! Sent your a friend request in the discord.

abd#4952

I am interested in the builder position! I added you on discord, my username is ThatDevEthan#2193. Thanks! :smiley: