[Closed] Builder for hire!

About me!

Hi there! My name is Avery. I’m a builder on Roblox and I specialize in Cartoony/ Low Poly builds. I have been building for about 2 years but have just recently took it more seriously. I have previously worked with groups such as Piddy Games and Zingo Studios YT

Some of my work

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/611294050951364610/643579134630428701/unknown.png

Please note this portfolio is subject to change. Keep looking you might see something new :smiley:

Availability
I am available for 4-5 hours of work on the weekends and at least 2 hours on weekdays . You can contact me any time and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Payment
Prices are negotiable depending on what you need done. I accept mainly Robux though your group, but I am open to more payment methods

Contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @AvvErYnS#3490

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my portfolio! :grin:

7 Likes

On your examples page it says “Request Access” can you make it public to the web?

It should be fixed thanks for telling me!

Very nice work, you’re good with low poly builds keep it up.

2 Likes

As how @loertis had trouble opening your previous work, since you only have 6 pictures I would just upload them directly to the DevForum since it is not that much work on your part but it will make it easier for others.

Best of luck getting hired.

-Cap

1 Like

Having trouble opening the link on mobile through Google Drive.

It’s probably easier to follow the recommended format and upload those images directly here, possibly under a details summary block if you were worried about making it messy.

I have updated to the recommended format thanks for the feedback.

I updated the post and just inserted the pictures thanks for the feedback

Very efficient/reliable builder and great to work with, highly recommended :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Very high quality builds! Great at low polly. :grinning: