[CLOSED] Builder For Hire

About Me

Hi there! I am Kr_ei, and I’m offering my services as a builder. I specialize in building semi-realistic structures, as well as a bit of sci-fi. I have been building for 2 and a half years on Roblox.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I’m usually available, my schedules are kind of random, but I can still get the work done.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either percentage or per asset, but I prefer per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux. Bigger builds start at around 5k, but smaller assets can be negotiated. I’m mostly accepting group payments.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Krist#1279

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Do you have more showcases?

I’m interested in a Sci-Fi Builder right now

Can you also list the price and time for each item on your portfolio?

Here is some of my sci fi work, those panel assets were inspired off the Portal 2 robotic panels.

For builds, I prefer to know what kind of asset a potential customer would want me to build so I can determine the price.

2 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if you would be able to make a restaurant, since I’ve seen some builders portfolio, refusing to build cafes and restaurants. Give me a reply back whenever, thanks.

I’m interested! Do you have discord? If you do, we can talk there. If not, we can just talk in PM’s. Send me your discord tag so I can identify you.

Ill send you a friend request, but before I do send it. Di you take t-shirt as a form of payment?

I prefer group funds, but I’m planning on renewing my premium membership, so I may accept t shirt payments in the near future.

Thanks for bringing that up, I should add that to the main post.

Ah alright, so we can’t do a deal then from the looks of it?

When do you need the project to be done? I’m not promising anything, but I may renew my membership in the next few days.

Whenever, no set deadline required. Just gotta work out the details, quotes, and etc.

That’s great! That gives me a lot of “wiggle” room. I think I can get the project done, and you can pay through T shirts. Can we discuss this further in discord?

Yes, of course. A pend has been sent

I sand you a friend thing on discord I hope we can talk

Aaaaaaah you created Portal 2 showcases! Just admiring the great work :slight_smile:

Heya! Mind if I DM you? I might commission you for something!