[CLOSED] Builder Needed For Store

About GC

Hello developers! My name is Paige, and I am a music enthusiast on Roblox. I have made a group based of off the real life music store called Guitar Center. With this, I’m hoping to make the music culture more involved with Roblox!

The Team
@Actually_Paige - Founder & SFX
@itsLu_ke Scripter & UI

About the Job

I am looking for a professional builder to join our team as our builder. I’ve hired 2 builders so far, and both have gone off the radar. I’m looking for someone who will stay dedicated to the job, has good communication and grammar, and preferably knows about music and instruments. The style is low poly. You will be needing to make the store based off a real life Guitar Center. It should include a room for stringed instruments, a room for audio equipment, a room for percussion instruments, check out area, and a staff area.

Progress

This is currently what’s built:

Payment

You will be paid 6k robux once completed. Price may be raised based on time and quality.

Contact Me

You can contact me on Discord by Paige#3587.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

Oh my God I was in Guitar Center this morning and decided I would make one on Roblox when I got home, great timing!! I’ll contact you on discord!

1 Like

Closed this as I figured I’d just build it myself. :3

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.