[CLOSED] Builder Needed for THE RED ARMY

About the Job:

• The Red Army is a quickly growing roleplaying group gaining 4 thousand members in the past 2 weeks. The link to the group is here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4802792/The-Red-Army#!/about
  • To cope with the growing size of our group we are hiring a developer to build a new map.
  • I am advertising the following positions on behalf of the group owner: Reprezaliooo who’s discord information can be found below.

Job Position:

• We are currently looking for a single builder who can work to relatively strict and speedy time constraints.

The Pay:

• 125-300k ROBUX for a completed map + $40 for a high quality and fully built map per request of the owner.

Contact Us:

• You can contact me on discord: Monophony#4576

• Or alternatively, you could contact the owner: reprezalio#8061

• When contacting us please send previous work and/or your portfolio.

Thank you, Monophony.

2 Likes

What are we going to be building, can you explain some details?

The current game can be found here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2988554876/Military-Simulator-Reorganized-Badvaar# It should be similar but more polished and more appealing to the eye.

Are we going to add stuff? Is so what? Please be more specific.

We’re asking for a whole new map.

What’s going to be inside of the whole new map?

I think that he’s asking you to remake the whole thing.

But add what? Are we going to add some details, if so, what? More guns, bigger buildings etc. he isn’t really being specific.

First of all, you have provided us with zero details about the map itself. The post is very bland and does not address much information about this project.

Whilst I might be interested in this perhaps, despite the fact I have never built anything in regards to the Soviet Union, you should tell us pretty much everything you need in the map.

You say the map should be more polished as such, but you do not mention what should be poilished, and what should be added/changed/removed.

I don’t want to go into this cold turkey and not have a clue what I’m doing, then be blamed for not doing enough work.

I will also warn you that you’re most likely to find a much better builder, and much better results if you give the builder more time.

Would this +$40 be able to be exchanged into Robux via the Development Exchange rates? I would also recommend you show the builder proof that you obtain the Robux you are promising.

Depending on the details of the project I’d be happy to pitch in. I have prior experience of working with armies and I even used to have one of my own, I sent a friend request!

Judging by how they are paying 125-300k would more then likely mean they want everything revamped.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.