[CLOSED] Cafran - Experienced Low/High Poly Builder Portfolio

Disclaimer: this post has been moved due to me being unable to change titles. If you want updates on availability and to check on my most recent projects, click out my current portfolio.

info

Welcome to my portfolio - I joined in 2012 and started building in 2016. I complete multiple commissions at once, meaning I do not complete my work fast, however I complete them to a high standard. I have an extreme passion for building and I love what I do. My build style is very flexible and my skill set ranges from medieval to modern architecture. I work on both Low Poly and High Poly and have works to show for it down below.

Terms of Service

By accepting me as a commissioner, you automatically accept these Terms of Services. I will not remind you during the commission period. Being said, I will instantly cancel the commission if you do not follow these rules.

• ANY form of harassment whatsoever will not be tolerated.

• Provide sufficient references and/or a layout before you consider contacting me. I will not accept your offer if this is not complete. Layouts are optional, but greatly appreciated and advantageous for both parties.

• Payment must come first to prevent scamming.

• By hiring me as a builder, you allow me to showcase the commission in my portfolio and on my Twitter.

• I have the right to cancel and deny an offer of a commission at any point in time. This is to help with burnout and relieve stress.

• 30% Taxation must be required if needed.

• Must have a well thought out idea of their request.

assets

Saxon Settlement

Visit the showcase! Medieval Building Showcase - Roblox

Neon Market Street

Visit the showcase! Japanese Neon Street Showcase - Roblox

Justice Hall

City

Tropical Cafe

Train Station Bathroom

Vibe LA (ABANDONED)

Train Station

availability

Availability purely depends on college timetables. I work on commissions for a few hours 1-2 times a week each.

pay

:dollar: Base payment - 10k :robux_light: / $35

Payment Methods:

• Gamepass
  • Group Funds
  • Paypal

contact

DevForum: @Cafran
Discord: Cafran#3510
Twitter: @ Cafraan

15 Likes

Updated the portfolio with new images - Train Station Bathroom.

2 Likes

Updated some fresh new subheading cards :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Reupdated my portfolio aswell as the name!

2 Likes

Commissions are open!…………………….

2 Likes

Updated title and prices. ----

2 Likes