[Closed] Long-Term Map Builders Wanted - Frontpage Worthy FPS Game

About Us

Greetings, reader. Shellshock Interactive is a group dedicated to working on shooters, and is searching for long-term map makers to help create maps with me.

Before you read on, there is no fixed backup payment - the only payment will be issued after the game’s release, and you will be payed in percentage depending on your role in the game’s development. As of right now, you will be offering your services out of passion for your work and the potential of this game. It is encouraged that you only take this job offer as a side project due to the circumstances.

We have some work, however it was abandoned as our development team consisted of only two people. It’s not enough showcase. However, if you really want to, I will provide it to you if you contact me.

I am Cafran, an experienced builder and 2D artist, and I will provide you with the motivation and leadership to push this project forward. I will be the manager for this project, and I will be overseeing every aspect of the game. If you are interested in my work, visit my portfolio - [CLOSED] Cafran - Experienced Low/High Poly Builder Portfolio

Game Concept

Introducing Operation Epsilon. An original fast-paced futuristic first person shooter, consisting of chaotic multiplayer gameplay, as well as a more tactical linear and intense storyline - the story has already been created, however plot authors are welcome to tweak some parts. We believe that with dedication and hard work, this will inevitably be one of the biggest games on Roblox.

The Team

Builder - @Cafran
Scripter - @scripterZim,
Modeller - @IAmAGreenStickMan
Animator - @Ian_ski
UI Designer - @Cafran
Game Designers - @Cafran, @scripterZim
Plot Authors - @Martin_Legit, @Koru_mi, @xDev_Boi

About The Job

General

We are looking workers who are organized, and who have past work to send. We understand no pay means no expectations - however, if you have chosen to do this job, then you must actually dedicate some time in it. Futhermore, just because there is no backup pay, it doesn’t mean we will pick everyone who is interested - we want to push this to become a frontpage worthy game. Often communication is greatly appreciated.

Modeller

We are looking for builders who can create medium sized maps (~300x300). They will be medium poly, and will be modern architecture. Contact me for more info :arrow_down:

Payment

Said previously, there will be no backup pay. Because there will be no money spent on advertising, most funds will be spent on the wonderful people who will work in Shellshock!

Timezones/Availability

Me and @scripterZim both have BST timezones.

We are both students, so a majority of our time is taken up by education and relaxing from it. We are available only a couple of hours a day during weekdays and I am available most of the day on weekends and holidays.

Contact Us

Cafran

Twitter - @Cafraan

Discord - Cafran#3510

You may also contact me via DevForum.

ScripterZim

Twitter - @ScripterZim

Discord - ѕ¢яιρтєяzιм#4958

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.