[CLOSED] Cheap Animator for Hire!

Hi there! I am offering my services as an animator. I have been animating for quite a few months now, and have had my animations included within successfully launched projects such as Cafe Plus

Showcase: (As you can see I can work with objects, and that I specialize more in the food and drink category, but am flexible to animate for the other two price ranges I mentioned)
animations-
Full gallery here, it was getting a little bloated for all my animations to be in one post. I left a few examples though

poses-
Full Gallery Here

Availability:
I’m available most of the time. When I’m not at home, I still usually respond to messages in a decent amount of time.

Payment:
These payments can be made via selling game passes, or through group funds, depending on what you prefer or are able to do at the time.
Food/Drinks or other basic animations/poses- ~100 Robux per animation
slightly more advanced animations- 200-500 Robux per animation
More advanced/time consuming animations- 600-1k+ Robux per animation
If you want to or able to offer more than those rates, I appreciate it, but those are going to be the prices that I’d be looking for depending on the difficulty and/or how much time it takes to make.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My Discord tag is ethacon#1628.

Thanks for considering! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prices are a bit too expensive for the food animations and look a bit basic. I would lower the price to 100-120R$

1 Like

I was just going off of what I got for the game I made those for, I’ll trust your word for it though.

Food animations look nice…

might hire you in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m closing this because I’ve once again lost interest in animating/Roblox development/Roblox in general. I’ll reopen it in the future if I come back, but I’m just not feeling it right now. I’m not really in the mindset for making animations.