[Closed] | Cheap Shirt Designer (R$10 to R$100) | Fastnado

:no_entry_sign: As of December 10th, 2020, I have officially closed my Shirt Commissions. :no_entry_sign:

About Me

Hello developers! My name is Fastnado but you can call me Fast. I am doing commissions for Roblox shirts. I have been making shirts on Roblox since 2016 but those shirts weren’t as good compared to my current shirts. My quality started to change in June of 2020 when I started doing commissions for shirts.

Showcase

Here is my place where it features most of my shirts since June 5th, 2020: [Closed Temporarily] Fast's Clothing Shop - Roblox

Here is the link to the catalog page of all my shirts that are on sale Please do not look at my off sale shirts :stuck_out_tongue:: Catalog - Roblox

Here are some examples and already done commissions of my shirt services

Availability

I will most likely be available from Friday, Saturday and Sundays and least likely will be available during the weekday. You can still contact me if you want a shirt but it will take me longer to respond. On holidays and some Mondays or Thursdays, I may be available for the entire day.

Prices and Payment

Alright so I have 3 different designs for shirt making that I can do. There is the Basic Design, the Medium Design and the Top Notch Design.

Here is more information regarding these designs

10-25 robux = Basic Design (simple colours and/or a small logo or image)
25-75 robux = Medium Design (gradient and/or your profile picture or image/logo)
75-100 robux = Top Notch Design that I can do (details and/or gradient and/or your profile picture and/or more)

Now here are some examples of each of my shirt designs.
Basic Design Ex

Medium Design Ex 2 Medium Design Ex 1

Top Notch Design Ex 2 Top Notch Design Ex 1

Once you have picked which design you want for my shirt services, you will be required to pay the price that I have determined of how much the shirt will cost. You can pay me by Group Funds (most recommended) or you can pay me with a T-Shirt. They will both be the same price so you will not have to pay higher for the T-Shirt. It might take me up to 2 days to finish the shirt and for school time is currently unknown. After I make the shirt, you are required to pay an extra 5 robux to own the shirt. If you will like to manage the prices of the shirt, you will have to pay an extra 100 to 200 robux (depending on the design) in order to own the template.

And also make sure to keep in mind what preferred colour(s) you want on the shirt, any gradients, stripes, etc, if you want it as a T-Shirt, Long Sleeve Shirt or Hoodie and any other details of the shirt.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, message me on Roblox (Fastnado is my username) or DM me through discord! (Fast#3951). Preferably discord though because that is where I will respond to you quickly.

Notes

• I do not make pants
  • Please do not contact me if you have under 10 robux or so and want my shirt services
  • Be polite when contacting me
  • Depending on my mood, I might give you a refund if I cannot do the shirt you are requesting or if you do not like the shirt
  • If there is a mistake on the shirt or something you do not like, tell me and I might update it. It might come at a price too depending on my mood
  • Please do not steal any of my shirts or anyone else’s shirts on Roblox without permission from the original owner
  • I will be willing to make shirts for your games
  • Do not spam my DMs and wait at least a week before I respond and if I don’t, please contact me again
  • I use paint.net to make my shirts

Thank you for taking your time and reading this! Have a good day :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome service! I’m sacrificed with the template he made! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I will most likely be available on Friday, Saturday and Sundays and holidays and least likely available during the weekday. I am available for today though and anyone who contacts me will get a 25% discount only for today!

1 Like

Hello. Could you be a shirt designer for my group? Permanent and I will give you 30% of group funds that come in?

Hmm, I’m interested. Contact me and we can talk things outs.