[closed] Chocolate Entertainment, Hiring a Dev Team!

Hello! My name is Hayden, I would love to apply for the UI Designer position if it’s still open! I also added you on discord.

Hello, My name is Toxic and I would like to apply for the UI Position, sent you a friend request on discord.

Hello everyone! Still looking for a UI designer, Terrain builder, and an animator! Possibly a 2nd scripter too! Must have atleast 1 year of experience!

Please reply or message me if you’re interested! Discord - Poltergeist#0666

Hello, I’m UI Designer.
DM me via discord abd#0001

1 Like

Hey! I am an animator looking to apply for your job. I will contact you on discord,

Your Cat#9492

Hi there! I am interested in applying to the UI Designer or possibly the Animator position! My portfolio: PandaAwws|| UI Design, Building, Animation
I added you on discord. My discord: Pandaawws#8878
Looking forward to working with you, good luck on your project!

Hi! I am interested for the job as an UI/GUI Designer. I added you on Discord so look out for my friend request PalmCrafter#8841!

Still need a Ui designer, and an animator!!!

If you are applying for the 2nd scripter position, send me a friend request at RazorBladedino117#5440. You can apply there.

I’m UI Designer, DM me via the discord.
abd#4952

1 Like

Still looking for a UI designer, Animator,
Also opened up a new slot for a 2nd builder, specializing in low-poly, and is able to terrain a whole map.

Also looking for a 3d modeler for mobs!!!

Im interested and i can make the job done!
Discord FISHY#8882

Still looking! also this is a fantasy game!

I am interested, sent friend request on discord!

User: depressed.#4058

Hi! I’m interested in becoming a short term asset builder. Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] Aeksus // Low Poly & Semi Realistic Builder & Modeler

Discord: @Alexus#8706

Added you on discord! mazmusic#2022.

Sent a friend request on discord, please reply when possible.
(UIS)

Hey everyone!!! I’ve been having a lot of great people contact me asking to fill positions, but a few seem to have misread the main post^^. I’m here to clarify.

Let me first start with, this game is a RPG Fantasy game!!!

We ONLY need a, 2nd builder, an, animator as well as a 3D modeler.

I’ll clarify what you will you be doing within these jobs.
MUST BE LOW - POLY -->>> 2nd Builder, you will be helping our lead builder fill up a 6000x6000 stud map. (We are splitting it up into 4 quadrants so we can release an alpha soon.)
Payment is around 100$, there isn’t TOO much to build, just scattered buildings. (as well as a bit of terrain)

Animator - Animating advanced combat animations I.E. Bow shooting, sword attacks.
Around 45-50$

3D modeler - Modeling mobs. Some will be basic and some will be advanced, therefore i do not have a set payment!

I WILL NOW REQUIRE EVERYONE WHO DM’S ME ON DISCORD MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO READY BEFOREHAND OTHERWISE I WILL DECLINE YOUR APPLICATION.

I’d prefer you all be very comfortable and have 1.5-3 years experience, i’ve had lots of people just starting out msg me. I’m paying large sums of money, for a quality game!! Thank you all!!!

1 Like

This seems pretty interesting and I would like to apply, but first I have a question. Would you be able to hire me and pay per asset? I specialize in model/prop building and this would be a great opportunity for me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.