[CLOSED] Clicking Game Scripting Oppurtunity

About Us

Hi there! We are Oso Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

Oso studios is going to be making clicker games/ simulators, we will hope to expand our genre later on in o ur journey!

So far I have made the Map, Islands, and UI. The only thing left is for everything to be scripted!

Here is a preview of what everything looks like:

The Team
@BoneChewer212 - Builder
@BoneChewer212 - Modeler
@BoneChewer212 - UI
@you? - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team to make amazing games. We expect you to work on the game and make progress every day unless told not too(there is exceptions). Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Some tasks you will be expected to do

• Pet System(I do have a pet system if you want to use it but you have to configure everything to fit into the game)
  • Auto-Save for currency/pets
  • Leaderboards
  • Quests
  • Rebirths
  • Upgrades
  • Tutorial System
  • Mobile Compatibility
    Those are just the main things that you will need to do.

Games should be expected to be completed in less than 1 month since school is starting up again!

Payment

You will be getting 20-35% of the game’s revenue!

I am planning on running ads on this game and maybe finding an investor if needed!

Contact Us

Must be 13 or older to apply as well as over 4 months of scripting experience(some exceptions)

You can contact me on discord: ItzOsoYT#6974
or
You can contact me on twitter: https://twitter.com/itzoso_dev

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey! I’m interested I sent you a friend request: Polaris#8465

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.