Closed closed outdated

About Me

Hey! I am GroupAdminister!
I do a lot of animations for weapons. I study the physics, gravity, recoil, weight of the specific weapon I am working on for anyone.
I do make my animations as perfect as possible for my clients. I can do modern weapons, sci-fi, etc.
All my animations are done perfectly, recoil gun fire, reloading animation with a bullet in chamber, reloading animation with no bullet in chamber, inspect animation, etc.
All my animations are done on Blender for better quality than the ROBLOX animator editor.
Dedicated, motivated animator.
I am open for hire as I do work hard for anyone!

Examples/Previews of my work

I will post more of my work soon, I make many animations on my own time when I am bored.
Here’s some of my animation work below:

My work in video display is below:
https://i.gyazo.com/fc2eacd67c97cc6e3124b5def1f61417

Availability

I am available from 7:00am - 9:30pm EST on Saturday and Sundays.
I am also available from 3:15pm - 8:25pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, you can contact me on discord so we can talk busy about the work given at hand if you are interested in hiring. - - I now accept USD’s. Through Cash-Up, we can work out prices for certain work you want me to do!
MegaShot#0001

Contact

Mostly active on discord and more responsive there.
Discord user: MegaShot#0001

Sincerely, GroupAdminister

11 Likes

Love the animations, looking to hire you… twist#6666 is my contact.

1 Like

Hey @GroupAdminister fantastic animations. Sent you a friend request on Discord. If you’re still available, interested in getting a lot of work done!

1 Like

Hello IM looking for an animator please reach out ROWG_Leader#3822 your discord link is not working

1 Like

@GroupAdminister Omg I’ve been looking for someone like this for a while now!! Your animating is amazing! :grin: Send me a friend req!! ZUKI#2175

1 Like

Worst business, 4/10. I know it’s a good and difficult animations but dude, 5k robux? Just for a few weapons dude, and we’re not even talking about 10, 15, 20 weapons we’re talking about 5 weapons. Like I was gonna pay you 2k robux because that’s all I can afford, but you just block me. Like atleast your getting the robux. I understand your in college and you need to turn the robux into USD but seriously, it’s 2k robux, which is 25 USD, that’s alot man. And your skills are incredible, if more people saw this I’m pretty sure you’d get alot of robux to turn into usd. And that 2k robux would just be an addon to how much robux you would’ve have. Also we could’ve discussed this furthermore but you for real just straight up blocked me dude, like seriously?

1 Like

One reason I think his prices are so expensive is because of DevEx. 2K Robux isn’t $25, is $7. $7 for 5 quality animations, is an amazing price. However, I have no experience with him or his business, so I can only assume that would be a good price.

2 Likes

Well for the people who cannot afford it, but really need it. It’s just a big curse for them. Like imagine wanting to get something so bad but when you get the chance to, it’s literally just the most expensive thing in the world, and you know your probably gonna only be able to get it in more than 3 years.

1 Like

Hey. Wanna join my friends dev team? Dm me or him

1 Like