[closed] Clothing designer & GFX artist

About me

Hey! I’m Ozzy, and I am a clothing designer & GFX artist. I have been designing clothes and making GFX for over a year, and would love to share my creations, as well as make my own commissions!
I like to express my own fashion sense inside of Roblox, through my clothing designs, and I enjoy doing it in my own unique way.

Showcase

You can find my clothing designs in 2 clothing groups:
My current group, with vintage & casual designs: Ozzy's Outlet - Roblox
And my old group, filled with multiple clothing styles: H E A V Y B R E A T H I N G - Roblox
I also design for other big groups and upload more designs there.

As for my GFX, you can view my fiverr gig, and some more examples will be in the screenshots tab: https://www.fiverr.com/iirachelx/make-a-high-quality-detailed-roblox-gfx-for-you

Here are some screenshots of my work
Clothing (closed)

recent work:

older work:
1 2 3 6 7

GFX (closed)
Simple renders

Other

Availability

I am pretty much available all the time, though if I have too many commissions I will have more stress. I currently don’t have school (summer break), so I will have more time for commissions and projects.

Payment

Clothing designs:
One piece: 300-400, price depending on the amount of detail
Pants outfit: 500-750, price depending on the amount of detail
Full outfit: 750-1,000, price depending on the amount of detail
A full outfit includes a set of both top and a bottom, and a pant’s outfit includes pants & a top (no sleeves)
GFX:

• USD: order from my Fiverr gig. If your order is bigger or different, we can work out a custom offer.
  • Robux:
    Simple avatar render: 50R$
    Other requests: price will be the same as USD, but converted to Robux.
    (Payment is made from YOUR group funds, or by purchasing a shirt from my group. Purchases made by T-shirt will include the Roblox taxes, so that I get the full price.)

Contact

You can contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/iirachelx_
Or send me a friend request on discord at ozzy🍃 arcadia#1619
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

12 Likes

I changed my discord @, so if you need to contact me through there, my new @ is ozzy#1619
Or you can message me here on the developer forum!

1 Like

I highly recommend Ozzy if you need a clothing designer! They’re such an amazing person to work with and their designs are very high quality. Can’t go wrong with hiring them! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m interested in some clothing for a game i’m making.

Hi, are your commissions closed permanently?