[CLOSED COMMISSIONS] lexiluhvs' Portfolio | Clothing designer!

About Me

Hi there! I am a designer. I have been designing for 8 months. I have been on ROBLOX for 3 years. I like to try and improve my work every now and then, I like to get feedback from professional and successful designers.

Showcase

You can view my assets here:

Here are some screenshots of my work

contest entree

Availability

I am available on the weekends and sometimes on weekdays depending on my schedule. You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to work during the week a lot due to school.

Payment

If paying through shirt, tax will be included.

Additional Information

• I will not make anything that’s against ROBLOX’s TOS.
  • I will not make anything NSFW.
  • The clothing will be in my designing style, I will not copy another designer’s designing style.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Lexiluhvs

Thanks for reading! :))

7 Likes

I can vouch for Lexi, communication was efficient and the template was amazing.

1 Like

Woah, these are really nice! I do have some recommendations though.

• I highly recommend that you use fewer free assets. I was looking through your designs, and I saw a lot of free shading assets. I also saw some free outline assets and free collar asset. If you’re going to use free assets you MUST credit the creator. If people see that you’re always using free assets or see that your using a lot of them, they won’t hire you as often due to the fact that they don’t want to have to credit several designers in the clothing desc. It also shows that you’re not really designing.

• My other recommendation is if you like to use free assets. Make some of your own. Making your own assets can speed up the process of a lot of designs. So maybe make your own shading assets or your own outlines. Save what you made to your files so that you can use them when you need them for future designs! (:.

• Last but not least, I recommend being more detailed. Try making designs that are less basic, and make things that you know the Roblox community would buy. The more detail a design has, the more people will be attracted to buy it or order commissions from you.

Overall I LOVE your designs. Keep up the great work love!! <3

2 Likes

Thank you! I recently started making my own!