[CLOSED] Concrete High Rises for PVP Game (R$2000+ per asset)

Concrete Highrises for PVP Game

About Us

Need a few buildings with following details for a PVP gun game for our next project.

Job Details

Set of gray style concrete high rises (no other colors or materials) similar to the buildings on the phantom forces Mirage. I need 5-10 different buildings each with different rooms and setups. This is for a combat style game quite similar to PF, not looking for exact copies ofc, just as a reference.

Example:
Imgur

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 500-1.2k R$ per asset. No Paypal, only Robux group funds/shirt offered.

Contact Us

You can contact us at Discord at trumbama#1779
Do not contact us if your portfolio is nonexistent or you are not confident in the quality of your work. Its a waste of time to contact us only to be turned away.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

I might be right for the job here is my portfolio [Portfolio] Builder/modeler For HIRE

hey i would love to do this heres my portfolio:

even though i do primarily low poly work i can definitely do this in the style you want it because it doesn’t make a difference in quality for me. hope to work with you soon :grinning:

-Jack