(Closed) Coney133 - A detailed builder

Hey! I’m Coney133. Most just call me Coney. I’m a builder and 3D-ish modeler experienced in both Studio and Blender. I’ve been on the platform for about 5 years, and I’ve been building for 3 years. I have worked for a couple of large groups/games. I am not interested in working long term as of now.

A few notable groups/games I’ve worked with:

I am not available to build homestores, restauarants, cafes, or hotels at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spring Island Plaza (The Robloxian Badgers)

DISCLAIMER: The trees are not made by me.

Emita City RP

DISCLAIMER: Furniture in the Bank was provided FOR me, not created by me!

Jewelry Store Interior - Featured in Emita City

Cafe

Log Cabin

Semi-Realistic Terrain Map

Abandoned Laboratory

Laboratory Contest - Roblox

Houses

Bunker

Italian Restaurant

Misc.

Modeled Assets

Note: I am uncomfortable to be hired for modeling purposes, so please do not hire me for modeling purposes. I model when I have to.

Availability Banner

I work long term for a studio so I am usually busy. I will occasionally accept 1 commission at a time if the offer is good or if the project is within interest. I am otherwise available for contact 7 days a week about all hours of the day.

Payment Banner

Prices are negotiable, My preferred payment method is robux via group funds or T shirt which you must pay roblox tax for. Prices vary based on the project and deadline. Prices usually start at 5k robux unless you would like a small build.

Included with every commission is a 2 month warranty meaning if things need adjusting or fixing I will do so free of charge (as long as it’s within reason).

Contact info Banner
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Twitter, or Discord: Coney#8079

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

These are impressive.

Good luck with finding people and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Pretty sure this wasn’t intentional but, I just noticed this and it seemed extremely off to me:

Other than that, your bikes look dope! Keep up the good work and good luck with any new commissions you get. :+1:

3 Likes

Did you actually create those Motorcycles? I remember when they still had the market here someone was selling the exact same neon red bike. Just curious, not trying to accuse you of anything.

Keep up the great work! I love the motorcycles!

1 Like

Really nice builds! Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Commissions closed. :lock: I’m currently stuck with a lot of work to do and not a big enough time frame to get it all done. I will be updating my portfolio occasionally, so hopefully I can open up my commissions again within a month or two. Thanks!

1 Like