CLOSED - DaDude_89 - Builder for hire!

Hello! My username is DaDude_89, and I am an intermediate builder in Roblox. I’ve been on the platform for 4 years and I started developing two years ago. The creation I’m proudest of is The KasCode Bar, which was almost entire built and scripted by myself. I’ve worked on small-scale games with small teams such as Napoleon’s Campers and a game I’ve made by myself, Bite Size Obby, which somehow got 1.4 thousand visits (and counting!) without any advertising. I have experience with working in teams, and I’ve published a few models to the toolbox.

I’ve recently made a RoStats profile too, check it out here!

• I’ve always considered myself particularly good at indoor design and buildings, and I also have a good eye for lighting. I mostly build in what some people call Roblox style.
  • I can make small-scale maps in 1-3 weeks or models with functionality in about one week.
  • I’m moderately good at making graphics and I offer them for cheap prices!
  • Though it’s not my main skill, I understand the basics of Lua and can script basic things

Maps I've made

I have to add credit to @2008redbird who made the bridge and log bunker models in the first image and helped with the functionality of the game, Napoleon’s Campers

Functional models I've designed and scripted

KasCode Playerlist
Interactive Flashlight
Interactive Radio
robloxapp-20210113-1701056.wmv (505.4 KB, just a video I made demonstrating my jukebox)

Graphics

Prices are negotiable! But I have a few requirements for the payment:

1. Currently I’ll only accept :robux_light: Robux (PayPal may be an option soon)
  2. Game percentages are accepted, but a negotiable minimum payment is required
  3. One off payments can be transferred via group funds or buying assets (you’ll have to pay the 30% marketplace fee)

For graphics I’m offering:

• Icons for 600 :robux_light:
  • Thumbnails for 900 :robux_light:

You can PM me on the DevForums, with Roblox messages (@DaDude_89) or you can email me at john.hudson.kascode@gmail.com!

You can also contact me on Discord at KasCode#2814!

2 Likes

And of course, I forgot to mention, I can also make graphics! Icons, thumbnails and advertisements! I use Adobe Illustrator and Roblox Studio (for modeling) to make these.

I’ve just worked a long-term commission for @RockyTheGoldenSky! Some things I’ve created for him:

Terrible watermark but it works

Images

I just made another personal project to improve a bit on my building skills!

It was entirely built and scripted by me. Check out the game here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/6857788785/Moonlight-Plaza

For the watermark, I Advise making it a little bit more transparent, so we can see It better.

1 Like

It’s just something I slapped on using Window’s preinstalled photo editor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Not exactly the most intuitive editing software lol

But yeah I agree it’s a bit intrusive but it works (hopefully)

2 Likes

5 robux per obby stage is okay? If Yes, Dm Me: NvTheDeveloper#8022/