[CLOSED] Decrescendos - Clothing Designer

Greetings! I’m decrescendos!

About me
  • I have been designing virtual attire on ROBLOX since 2016. It has been a very long and interesting journey. My style over the past 4 years has dramatically changed, and is still changing to this day!

• I have worked for various fashion/clothing groups over the years. Included are: Unique°, Bitter Fashion®, :sunflower: Timeless​:sunflower:, and Flawn®. I currently work for Unique°, Bitter Fashion®, and several other small groups.

• I am always looking to expand my skill set and my knowledge! I have never done commissions before, and I am always accepting constructive criticism/tips/advice! If you are interested in my work, please feel free to contact me!

My Work

My Style

As I mentioned in my intro, my style has vastly changed over the past 4 years. I primarily specialize in hand-drawn street wear.

Examples

Baggy Denim Jeans w White T-Shirt
Retro
Orange Crop Top w Beige Pants
Jacket
Brightside Top

Commission for S!MP ( S!MP - Roblox )

Out of My Comfort Zone
  • Uniforms

• Male Clothing

Although I do not have a lot of experience working with other styles or the subjects mentioned above, I am always excited to try something new! If you would like to commission me for something out of my style, still reach out to me and I will let you know what I can do!:slight_smile:

Here are some examples from commissions that I have done out of my comfort zone!

Vinns Hotel Preview
Commission for Vinns Hotels
LR Uniform
Commission for Coffee Express’ (Coffee Express' - Roblox )

Availability

My availability honestly changes with my personal life. I cannot predict what my schedule personally will be like at any given moment, but I can guarantee I will be able to answer my messages and give an approximate timeline! I also will be able to give updates throughout the process regarding my progress.

Payment

Prices are negotiable! I typically charge 200 robux per outfit (top+bottoms). My only accepted method of payment is Robux, however I will accept either Group Funds or payment via T-Shirt (T-Shirt payments will be adjusted for the tax that ROBLOX takes).

Contact

Feel free to message me via Discord, Twitter or my ROBLOX account.
Discord - katie🌺#7495
Twitter - decrescendosrbx
ROBLOX - decrescendos

Thank you and have an amazing day! :sunny:

12 Likes

I have added you on Discord, my username and tag are synfonts#2168 therefore I should be easily recognizable my username. Hope to work with you.

2 Likes

Hi!

Your work is amazing and I am definitely interested in hiring you. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a percentage? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I definitely would be willing to take a percentage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of the best shading I have seen on Roblox, I hope you get hired a million times over!

1 Like

I have been working with @decrescendos for a couple of days now and her work is ace, she is extremely compatible, works with anything given to her and does her best always! I can extremely vouch her services, they are exceptional and the best clothing designer I have ever met. Not to mention her work is very fast and gets done quickly.

2 Likes

I’m about to add you onto discord. Coneylove133#2653

I hope we could work things out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! That means the world to hear :smile: :heart: !

1 Like

Added you on discord, looking forward to doing business!

@decrescendos has done more work for us, here is a screenshot.

But if you’d like to see it in detail, it can be found on our group store.