[CLOSED] Detailed Builder Portfolio

About Me:

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Studio Builder. I specialize in mainly environmental and architectural creation and design but am willing to try other things. I have been building for 5 years total on Roblox.

Showcase:

You can view one of my creations here: • disregarded {showcase} - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability:

I am available for 2 to 6 hours during the weekdays and take preferably more breaks but will still work on weekends. You can contact me any time, see contact info below.

Payment Options:

Prices are negotiable, I accept :robux: Robux or :dollar: CashApp as payment for my work, I accept either 25%-50% upfront, hourly pay, daily pay, or per asset.

Here are my prices:

:robux:5k-10k - Small builds usually consisting of small single buildings to small scale environments
:robux:20k-50k - Medium-scale maps/environments etc.
:robux:50k-1M - Entire maps, cities, environments, and generally everything. I would Preferably like to work long term at this point.

Everything depends on quality, theme, size, etc. I will make these decisions based on my conclusions but negotiations are always welcome.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter and discord
Twitter at: https://twitter.com/indosett
Discord: indosett#8162

If I don’t like the offer, negotiation, or feel comfortable in the field of which you ask, I will respectfully decline your offer.

Thank you for reading and I hope I can be of service to you and aid in your projects!

4 Likes

your discord does not work please add me
GfxDes#5045

1 Like

I just fixed it, it should now work.