[CLOSED] Developer hiring (Scripter, Builder, UI and more!)

Developer at Dead by Daylight Roblox Game.

About Us
Hi there!
We are a developer crew making a remake of Dead by Daylight. Dead by Daylight is available on Steam if you do not know what the game is

The Team
@RubelDieKatz - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2902792415/Dead-by-Daylight

About The Job
We are looking for a professional builder, Scripter, UI Designer to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We need at least 5 new Scripter, Builder, UI Designer and more!

You can look at a other Remake of Dead by Daylight in Roblox from Bromeri here: https://www.roblox.com/games/958958866/Dead-By-Roblox

Payment
We are paying 30000 Robux. Our preferred payment method is Robux.

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord!
Discord: TouxicTV#6496
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and we Hope you are
Interested at this job! :slight_smile:

So if the project fails we won’t get paid? Doesn’t sound like a very good offer to me. Also 500 robux is pretty low for a “professional” builder, scripter, or UI Designer.

you right you still get paid when the game isnt good and not 500 Robux. You will get 30000 Robux

500 Robux for a game seems waaaaay to low. Try to increase the payment.

i increase it to 30000 Robux. is this good?

I think that’s enough! :+1: Good luck.

30,000 is still way too little. If the game doesn’t succeed, we don’t get anything? That’s a huge deal breaker.

i updated it. You get paid when the Game doesent succed

30,000 is still way too little. You will need hundreds of thousands of robux to find a serious scripter. Do you have the funds right now?

no… :frowning:
not yet

That’s a problem. You cannot promise funds you do not have.

2 Likes

Hundreds of thousands is a bit stretched out, no?

We can compare with a similar project.

A game like whatever he is making is like worth 1k… It is not even good quality. I believe there are also some free models.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.