[CLOSED] Developers needed! Hyams Beach build!

About Us

Hello! I am ImaxZulu832. I know most of you do not know me, but I am popular on discord if you do. I am looking to find a team of developers to recreate a town.
The idea is for the town to be exactly the same (May have elements that are not there).
The town that we are recreating is called Hyams Beach Located in Jarvis Bay of Australia.
The beac is famously called the Worlds Whitest Beach because it had the whitest sand in the world.
There will be coins you can get by buying them or earning them by activity. This is how I will produce revenue.

I want High poly, realistic and beautiful at the same time. I want tropical themed colours.

The Team
We need:
Builders and modelers (1-3) (Would be nice if you are both)
Designer (1) (For Logos, Ads, And ingame textures)
Programmers/Scripters (1) (For Scripts obviously)

About The Job

We are looking for all of the roles above. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours. You must be VERY active

Payment

May be negotiable. You will get a set amount of robux to do everything, including a percentage of revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
ImaxZulu832
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What exactly will the scripter be doing?

Many small things and big things. For example, (I hope your good with GUI) Make a job selector. Also they will be able to design their own house. So that is on Scripter.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.