[Closed] DrewBokman - Scripter/Programmer

EDIT:
Commissions currently closed due to high volume of requests, I will reply to this once they are open again.

About Me

Hello, I’m DrewBokman, I know multiple programming languages that consists of: RobloxLUA, JS, PHP, HTML, CSS, C#, a little bit of Python and Java. I have been scripting since 2017. It was mostly a hobby of mine for a year or two until I actually got serious about game development. I can usually do anything that you ask of me, just depends on what it is. I’ve made games such as Vibe Train and Late night drive. But I’ve also done a lot of other projects that have never gone anywhere. It’s also worth to note, that I am pretty advanced in anti cheat. I also specialize in scripting backend.

Also if needed, I am able to make something off platform to interact with the game, however if we do this I will ask for a small % of the game to help pay for hosting. If you want to host it yourself, I will just give you the code. This is the same for if you wanted to do a discord bot that talks to your game.

Showcase

Scripting

I did all of the scripting here and none of the animations/building/ect

Availability

Usually during night, or whenever you see me online.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept per script basis, not doing full time atm.

3000 robux or 10$ is the absolute lowest I will go for any script, so if its something tiny, don’t waste your time.

Payment Methods:

Robux
PayPal USD

Prices will be decided by me depending on difficulty and taking amount of lines ( without blanks and repeats ) into consideration.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Drewbokman#6994 (207717251615424513)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Drews an amazing guy, been working with him for a couple years now :wink:

1 Like