[CLOSED] DxubleG's Cafe Building Services

About Me

Hey! Im DxubleGI have been on Roblox since June 2014 and began building in September2020. I have really improved over the past months and have decided it’s the perfect time to begin listing my services on the DevFourm. I do commissions and sell pre-built cafes I may have made in my free time. Both are really good options as the quality of the work does not differ.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but I like to stick around 5K-10K per build.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/DxubleG
Discord: BirdyEnough#3534

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The outdoor exterior looks so cool, and that an experienced developer like you should get hired.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the support.

Amazing service, amazing work. I have previously worked with @DxubleG , and every part of the service was amazing, the service, the communication, and most importantly the work. I recommend this person 100%

1 Like

Dub is a very reliable and good builder. I have worked with @DxubleG on many occasions and received nothing but talent! I highly recommend him!

1 Like